• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

-- Sorry if this ends up double posting, I can't seem to edit the first post for some reason --

The feature I would like to implement on my website is the news archive. anybody knows how I would go about that?

Znote,

I will need make changes on my paypal payment module due the changes that paypal is doing? I'll need help with this.

Having problems with the guild page when looking at a guild, following errors (above invite field):

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined variable: char_count in guilds.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 216

Notice: Undefined variable: highest_access in guilds.php on line 216

Notice: Undefined variable: char_count in guilds.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined variable: char_count in guilds.php on line 242

Also another error on the characterprofile.php below deathlist:
Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 74 in engine\function\users.php on line 990

Been trying to modify the line 990 in users.php but I cant see what's wrong, the query is trying to get account_id and the select runs fine in workbench and phpmyadmin.

Both pages are working, just displaying those errors.

Solved by changing :

<!-- CHARACTER LIST -->
<?php
if (user_character_hide($profile_data['name']) != 1 && user_character_list_count(user_character_account_id($name) > 1) {
?>

to

<!-- CHARACTER LIST -->
<?php
if (user_character_hide($profile_data['name']) != 1 && user_character_list_count(user_character_account_id($profile_data['name'])) > 1) {
?>

I'm having a problem in which the web keeps rejecting paypal's IPNs, any idea why that would be happening?

When TFS 1.0 get released.

For now you can get the developement files from github:
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC

Or use the official release (1.4) on this thread.

hey Znote is that the official repo link? I mean, the one you work on? because I want to use znote aac with tfs 1.0 but idk if I should use the one from github or wait for your official release of 1.5

It's the official repository for Znote AAC, and you could use it for TFS 1.0 (haven't really come across any errors while using it). xd

Hello guys! That's my first post here! :3

I got a problem! *^* Can someone help? :eek:

When I try to login and I put good login and password I have this:
4Phvh.png

And... That's all... maybe it's about the password "sha1" or something... PLS Help me fast! ;-; I want to do it all to monday... xD

OKOKOK My bad! XD Got everything...

I just converted password into sha1... This is awesome! :D

LOVE YOU~!

Hello again,

now I'm having problem with the reset password function. It returns the encoded PW instead of the actual password and if you use the encoded one you can't login ofc. Anyone else with this issue?

Does this work on the "the forgotten server master" code? ive been away for sometime and it seems the private subversion is gone

How to edit config.php so as to add new professions with different increments and skills.

okay enough googling!

Can someone please explain this to me?!

// How often do you want highscores to update?
$config['cache_lifespan'] = 60*15; // 15 minutes.

c3ot8.jpg

Thanks for answer!

I cannt add Premium Points to my Character with the Znote Admin Panel...

Appreciate the Znote work!
But when someone make a donations the points is added but does'nt shows up how many points you got. How to solve?
Also how to get the items in game? !shop command

I have a question about the Gallery system, I did install this version recently because I was using the beta release of this, but I don't know where I have to delete the default images (Quest Done!, Testing Stuff~) >.<

I have a question about the Gallery system, I did install this version recently because I was using the beta release of this, but I don't know where I have to delete the default images (Quest Done!, Testing Stuff~) >.<
You delete them from engine/cache/gallery.cache

Just a quick question. character profile does not show promoted vocation. If a player is an elite knight, on the website it is shown as knight.

Back