• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Normally when you try to install znote for first time appears this:

vr4m4k.png

And you just execute the script into SQL and done!

The problem appears when i did it once in a database i am not using anymore and i try to do it again with a new database.

I got this error now when i enter into localhost.

Code:
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\general.php on line 102
Table 'tibiaot.znote_visitors_details' doesn't exist

Please help

That tutorial is very nice but i did not want to know how to do it because i already did. I meant the fact of where could i find the tables script, what appears first time you enter in localhost.

But i did a little tricky thing, i entered in xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php and copied the tables script, i run them into SQL database and GG, it works ^^.

Hello guys, i was followed this great tutorial and i have a little problem my database and website work perfectly but still cant login into game.Problem in console.
[11/01/2014 18:55:28] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) (2003)

[11/01/2014 18:55:28] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

Everything is working OK in my Website.... but when I stop Uniserver or I reboot the computer Database DISAPPEARS.
When I am in PHPMYADMIN I dont see the database, it seems to be deleted or something. Can you help me please?

i have many bugs.

1)I was login:
(
[username] => test
[password] => test
[token] => e9f565319db5d769230762a0e86394ee610b3167
)

2)
And i was deleter character :

tring(47) "SELECT `online` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = 47;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'online' in 'field list'

How do i change the localhost server into public for everyone to be able to see as in www."name of the site connecting to my localhost".com?

This error appears when i try loading an highscore
Code:
string(47) "SELECT `group_id` FROM `players` WHERE `id` = ;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Starting working a bit on Znote AAC again, new updates on the github:
  • Guildwar page recognizes TFS 1.0
  • Fixed GOD in-game positions for TFS 0.2 and 1.0.
  • Paypal revised, should work now.
  • Mysqli support added. Many functions improved.

Its nice to see that development has resumed. I look forward to the future of this AAC.

I have a problem, when I'm trying to go to: admin.php, it returns me back to myaccount.php, I have added my account name on the config..

Back