• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Change the TFSVersion in config.php, guild_membership is for TFS 1.0.

Change the TFSVersion in config.php, guild_membership is for TFS 1.0.
Oh okay I'm using 0.3.6 that's why it doesn't work I suppose! :)

@Znote
Code:
tring(142) "INSERT INTO `znote_deleted_characters`(`original_account_id`, `character_name`, `time`, `done`) VALUES(3, "Testerere", (NOW() + INTERVAL ), 0)"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '), 0)' at line

Hello guys
Is possible to port from Gesior Acc to Znote Acc?

Heay, but i had problem with it..
string(56) "SELECT `password` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1

Gesior and Modern shop points to Znote AAC shop points
Convert donation/shop points from previous Gesior/Modern installation to Znote AAC:

Detected: 310 accounts who have points in old system.

Failed to syncronize accounts. You need to convert all accounts to Znote AAC first!

Guys can u help me with znote SQL what i have to add to my ots database? It dont show list when i go to localhost

Guys can u help me with znote SQL what i have to add to my ots database? It dont show list when i go to localhost
Are you using the right database connections, username, password, database and stuff? If so then remove the username and try connect again and you will get the list with the missing SQL tables, then just add it and it should work. :p

It works before i delete database, but when i tried then to add it again it dont show me missing SQL tables. Now it works, thanx!

Hi guys, i got some Znote ACC problems:

I use dwarf layout:
-CLICK!

1. After login in localhost/myaccount.php it shows me:

Code:
string(128) "SELECT `name`, `level`, `vocation`, `town_id`, `lastlogin`, `online` FROM `players` WHERE `account_id`='1' ORDER BY `level` DESC"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

Unknown column 'online' in 'field list'

2. localhost/onlinelist.php error:

Code:
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\users.php on line 1180
Nobody is online.

1180 line:

Code:
return mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(`id`) from `players` WHERE `online` = 1;"), 0);

3. localhost/guilds.php error:

Code:
string(128) "SELECT `name`, `level`, `vocation`, `town_id`, `lastlogin`, `online` FROM `players` WHERE `account_id`='1' ORDER BY `level` DESC"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

Unknown column 'online' in 'field list'

4. localhost/support.php error:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\users.php on line 140

140 line:

Code:
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($query)) {

Thanx for help!

I'm trying to run 2 worlds atm. Everything works great except the characters on World 2 are being created with WorldID = 0 instead of WorldID = 1.

I've kind of narrowed it down to the website creating the characters under WorldID = 0 (I think).
So, is there somewhere that I can change character creation so all new characters are created on WorldID = 1 ?

Other than this, I have no problems and love everything you've made with this AAC thus far.

^ Nevermind about that.... it was something to do with the database, not the website. I got it :)

But again, I love this AAC! So easy to customize and always new things coming out. Thanks a lot Znote for all your hard work.

my server doesn't have theforgottenserver SQL file its cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2

Is it logical that i can't create accounts on the website? hosting a 8.54 OT server
(I did edit the internet options because my ports are still closed)

Also it doesn't load my houses. But it does load the high-scores of the existing characters + all new characters i still make with the in-game account manager.

^ getting following error after trying to make an account:
Register Account
Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

please help in characterprofile.php missing town, no set town_id

lols.png

Back