• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Thank you a lot, Tarek! Unfortunately, I've been opening the SQL files in MS Word 2007, so I don't know what you mean with CTRL + T in this case... and what does the abbrevation RME stand for? ^^;
(Sorry, I'm completely new at this and started yesterday evening)
Remeres map editor

I have a weird problem now, i can create new accounts no problems and they get added to my database, but when i try to login it says wrong username/password. Does anyone know what might be the problem?

Hum, I've been trying to find information about this for about an hour now but all I managed to find was a fix of some bug regarding it and lots of players wanting to buy em.
I'm talking about houses.

What I'm using:
Server: [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8
Map: [8.60] Tracked Tibia Map (RME 2.1)

All the houses appear on my phpMyAdmin page but on my "home-page", I can't seem to rent any... (I can only select towns: Tyrfind and Town 3 there as well, I'm clueless about this)
The house_data-tab is empyt on phpMyAdmin
The house_lost-tab is empty on phpMyAdmin

I have no clue where to start to get this to work but I think this thread might be the right place to ask...

I just noticed that the house-file is empty.

I tried scripting this but nothing changed:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<houses>
<house name="test" houseid="1" entryx="32335" entryy="32222" entryz="7" rent="0" townid="4" size="24"/>

</houses>

Error in Forgottenserv:
[02/08/2015 23:46:23] [Error - Houses::loadFromXml] Unknown house with id: 1
[02/08/2015 23:46:23] > WARNING: Could not load house data.
[02/08/2015 23:46:23] > Data parsing time: 2.506 seconds.
[02/08/2015 23:46:23] > Houses synchronization time: 0 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get this error when I try to go to special/database2znoteaac.php
Can anyone help me?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatal error: Call to undefined function elapsedTime() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Tibia\engine\database\connect.php on line 286

I get this error when I try to go to special/database2znoteaac.php
Can anyone help me?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatal error: Call to undefined function elapsedTime() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Tibia\engine\database\connect.php on line 286
It says that something is wrong in the file called connect.php in the directory of C:\xampp\htdocs\Tibia\engine\database\
Something is wrong with line 286 in that file...

Regarding my issue with houses, I managed to fix it by doing that's said in this link. (I hope this helps others who may struggle with the same thing!)

So, since I've managed to get the houses up and running now, I wonder how I can synchronize them with the web-page? (both the house-list and town-lists are wrong and it doesn't seem to be possible to buy any houses either but the latter could be a repercussion to the first two)
I'd also need to update the town-list on the page, since the towns I currently have are "Thyrfing" and "Town 3".

I found this but it didn't help me much :\

Any help is highly appreciated!

I still need help with the town- and house-lists (how to update them and possibly the ability to buy houses) as well as knowing how to change the level and position of characters that are created on the web-page.
Don't give up on me, please. I may be completely new to this buy I'm also a quick learner!
I've come from never seen any LUA code in my life to being able to make basic scripts, creating monsters etc and troubleshooting lots of errors in just two weeks!

Also, this "rep+"-thing I've seen everywhere on here, that's that? If it helps those who help me out, I'd like to do that...

Okay, by going through the config file in the www folder, I managed to sort everything except the house auctions!
I have currently created a house, which isn't owned by any player. It appears in the house list in the correct town etc (I'm quite confident that everything's working properly with it since I've done the same with other houses and assigned em to players manually inphpMyAdmin). Now, if someone could possibly help me with getting the house auction system to work, I'd be eternally grateful!

Introducing Znote AAC: - LIVE DEMO
Latest Znote AAC news: https://twitter.com/ZnoteAAC
iu0Pw6.jpg

Features:
  • - Forum System
    • - Flexible config: required level, cooldownPost, enable/disable guildboards, markup [hidden/closed/sticky].
    • - Create and edit boards. [required access, closed, hidden, guild]
    • - Create and edit threads. [delete, close, stick, edit]
    • - Create tutors board, gamemaster board, god boards etc.
    • - Guild Leaders can create their own guildboard (optional in config.php), only guildmembers got access.(+ GMs)
    • - Guild Leaders got admin access in their own guild board. [delete, close, stick, edit] thread and posts.
    • - Basic BBcode support [bold, image(clickable for fullsize), center, link, text with link assigned, color=anything, list]
    • -
    • - Anonymous feedback system [create threads in feedback section, only threadstarter + GMs can view and reply to threads here]. !+ When GM login he will be notified of numbers of unanswered feedback threads.
  • - Gallery System
    • - Users can submit images to gallery, write title and description.
    • - Admin moderates images through admin_gallery page before they become public.
    • - An OT gallery that is powered by the community!
  • - Cache system that greatly reduces page load. Cache time optional in config.php.
  • - Layout specific sub-page system
    • - Allows any layout to override default views, creating custom view versions tailored for layouts. (etc custom characterprofile.php, highscore.php instead of default one).
    • - (Without touching anything outside its own layout file, great flexibility).
  • - House list, latest deaths, killers.
  • - Optional captcha system when registering account.
  • - Prevention against hackers and bruteforce (etc POST register spam).
  • - Guildwar system (Also integrated with Guilds display).
  • - Guild Management (Create guild, change guild titles, player guild positions, invite, kick etc).
  • - Integrated simple and flexible paypal system.
  • - Integrated simple and flexible shop system.
  • - Database structure that does not alter the original TFS tables at all.
  • - Secure lost account interface that does not require email verification.
  • - LUA scripts for shop system communication for Znote AAC, both TFS 0.2 and 0.3.
  • - Widget system to allow you to add minipages and forms in template. (Like the highscore widget).
  • - Admin Panel which lets you add tutors/GMs, BAN characters, delete characters, reset password to characters, add news, give shop points.
  • - Quick and simple account and character creation.
  • - ALL features fully supported for both TFS 0.2 and 0.3.

Tested and confirmed compatibility with:
  • - TFS 0.2.15 (With war system, TFS 0.2 in config.php)
  • - TFS 0.2.14 (With war system, TFS 0.2 in config.php)
  • - TFS 0.2.13pl1 (With war system, TFS_02 in config.php)
  • - TFS 0.2.14 Mystic Spirit
  • - TFS 0.3.6pl1 Crying damson (Without war system, with TFS_03 in config.php, and config['salt'] = false) (Fixed on Znote AAC 1.2)
  • - TFS 0.3.7_svn_5772 (with war system, with TFS_03 in config.php)
  • - TFS 0.3.7_svn_3777 (with war system, with TFS_03 in config.php)
  • - TFS 0.3.7_svn_3884 (with war system, with TFS_03 in config.php)
  • - TFS 0.3.7_svn_3952 (with war system, with TFS_03 in config.php)

Download version 1.5_dev from Github

Installation instructions:
  1. - Extract the .zip file to your web directory (Example: C:\UniServ\www\ )
  2. - Without modifying config.php, enter the website and wait for mysql connection error. This will show you the rest of the instructions as well as the mysql schema.
  3. - Edit config.php and modify $config['page_admin_access'] with your admin account name(s).
  4. - IF you have existing database from active OT server, enter the folder called "special" and convert the database for Znote AAC support ( http://127.0.0.1/special/ )
  5. - Enjoy Znote AAC.
You can also watch VIDEO TUTORIAL where you see me install and get everything up working:
http://otland.net/f479/video-tutorial-nothing-fully-working-ot-server-website-shop-system-166818/

Resources:
  • You can find Znote AAC resources/plugins/layouts on THIS LINK.
  • If you want to convert a layout to Znote AAC, wether you want it free or private for a lump of money, I recommend you to contact these persons: @HalfAway, @Tibiamakers. They have done a great job with Znote AAC layouts.

Changelog Znote AAC 1.3 --> 1.4
Code:
Changelog: (More detailed changelog available in premium board, this is a huge update).
* many minor bugs fixed.
* Added status checker, which will actively check if your OT and display if it is actually online or offline.
---(check serverstatus widget on default layout).Credits: Nottinghster
* Custom forum system created, works on both TFS 0.2 and 0.3.
* Added Captcha system which you can enable for people who register.
* Fixed house list for TFS 0.2
* Optimized the default layout
* Support for normal BBcode tags in forum and news, making it alot easier to manage if you are familiar with forums.
* Top 5 players widget to use as reference on how to use cache and DB function.
* Separating admin links to an own widget linkmenu. (instead of mixing them with my account widget).
* Added better database communication functions, mysql _select_multi/single, _update, _insert, _delete
* You can now disable "bonus" column in shop if you want.
* Gallery System: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9pEc7T3cJg&feature=youtu.be
* Killers system added (TFS 0.2 and 0.3)
* Latest Deaths added (TFS 0.2 and 0.3)
* More template flexibility - sub page system
* if /layout/sub/index.php exist, it will load this page instead of default index.php site. (Allows custom news designs etc from custom layouts).

hello sir Znote
Could you help me a thing ?, well it's simple, when you put an item on the web to sell you put the category, for example: 1, the amount, example: 1, and finally the cost, eg 5, well up here all right, but here's my question, as selling a BP, for example, 20 rings sword ?. Not if I have understood, but I hope you can help me with this, sorry for my English, it is the product of google translator xDD.
teacher greetings and thanks for being such good people.

Hey guys, for some reason i'm able to receive donations, however players arn't given the points.. and in database shows no record of receiving the donation

Has anyone else had this issue or know what might fix it?

Thanks alot :) Using the standard znote files.

I need help with the flags.

I get this error @Characterprofiles.

Country: Notice: Undefined variable: account_data XXXX\XXX\x\characterprofile.php on line 291

I wanted to edit but it doesn't work.

Someone know how to fix this error with guild wars?

#1005 - Can't create table 'znote_guild_wars'

@Znote I found a vulnerability on your website which can effect every user of the current version. Can you message me please? I can't PM you.

I use Znote ACC and it works very good. However there are a few CSS bugs. If you set width of your browser window to really small your website will look broken. Here is image:

How can I fix this problem?

I use Znote ACC and it works very good. However there are a few CSS bugs. If you set width of your browser window to really small your website will look broken. Here is image:

How can I fix this problem?

You can edit this in the .css file extend the width.

Btw there is a vulnerability in the ZNote ACC Page.

I've been trying many times, but I have too less knowledge of CSS, to do it correctly. I changed #main, #site_content, .content and #logo width or margin/padding and it only get worse.

Back