• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

when i click on create account or any other link on the server page i get nothing i don't know why ..
and how i can remove the Token: section under the login section?

also i get that error in the page :

v8GaSeg

got it like this nothing is loading ..

Last edited by a moderator:
how can i change loss_container = 0 and loss_items = 0 ?
not droop items from pleyer when i make character at web site

when i click on create account or any other link on the server page i get nothing i don't know why ..
and how i can remove the Token: section under the login section?

also i get that error in the page :

v8GaSeg

got it like this nothing is loading ..

Look if you config the correct TFS version, try to install znote again, this is a problem in your database, you need a table named otserv.players_online

Using an unusual distro?

This is the data that gets imported when creating character (A few TFS 1.0 variations are found below it).
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/b...1e068b6f56a63/engine/function/users.php#L1258
Below
PHP:
'loss_skills' => 10,
You can add:
PHP:
'loss_container' => 10,
i cant connect the site with my server which means, i made an account with account manager logged in game with pass&user (1-1)
and every thing is okay, next think as your video is making an website and made it and created another account and character throw that website, but when i try to login game with that password and user name created in site, i got invalid account name or password .

any idea?

i cant connect the site with my server which means, i made an account with account manager logged in game with pass&user (1-1)
and every thing is okay, next think as your video is making an website and made it and created another account and character throw that website, but when i try to login game with that password and user name created in site, i got invalid account name or password .

any idea?

Edit password type to sha1 in config.lua (server config)

i did it but saying incorrect account name not password
Hmm weird, maybe SQL connection details on config.lua (server) mismatch SQL connection details on config.php (website) ?
Look in phpmyadmin -> db -> accounts table to see all account names.

Hmm weird, maybe SQL connection details on config.lua (server) mismatch SQL connection details on config.php (website) ?
Look in phpmyadmin -> db -> accounts table to see all account names.
i set account manager false and still able to login with (1-1)
and
phpmyadmin -> db -> accounts table to see all account names.
i cant see the account i made ingame

i was make ipn at paypal, test 3 time send cash money withdraw buy premium points not go at account. Can you help?

i was see your video, but point not come at account when i pay cash at paypal. What i can make?

im having an issue im my index website this message is shown

string(165) "SELECT `n`.`id`, `n`.`title`, `n`.`text`, `n`.`date`, `p`.`name` FROM `znote_news` AS `n` INNER JOIN `players` AS `p` ON `n`.`pid` = `p`.`id` ORDER BY `n`.`id` DESC;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

Unknown column 'n.text' in 'field list'

any idea how fix it?
help pls @Znote
and regards

Hello cant you help me with this error

string(740) "INSERT INTO `players`(`name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `direction`, `loss_experience`, `loss_mana`, `loss_skills`, `premend`, `online`, `balance`) VALUES ('Efwr', '1', '5', '8', '1', '185', '185', '4200', '68', '76', '78', '58', '128', '0', '0', '40', '40', '0', '100', '1', '5', '5', '2', '', '470', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '10', '10', '10', '0', '0', '0');"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Thread stack overrun: 8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

USING TFS 0.3.6 V8 BY CYKO

Attachments

@Felipe93 You are missing the column text inside your znote_news table. Try reinstalling Znote AAC tables.

Hello cant you help me with this error

string(740) "INSERT INTO `players`(`name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `direction`, `loss_experience`, `loss_mana`, `loss_skills`, `premend`, `online`, `balance`) VALUES ('Efwr', '1', '5', '8', '1', '185', '185', '4200', '68', '76', '78', '58', '128', '0', '0', '40', '40', '0', '100', '1', '5', '5', '2', '', '470', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '10', '10', '10', '0', '0', '0');"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Thread stack overrun: 8688 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack.

USING TFS 0.3.6 V8 BY CYKO

Find the directory/folder for your mysql server, open up my.ini and set thread_stack = 256K or 512K, then restart mysql server.

hello znote i have another question i can't use account from page to the server ? what is the problem?

uniserver says Server Status : Not accesible from internet :/

znote Hello i didn't asked for that table i asked for serverinfo and spells for znote 1.5 with my account cipsoftstinks
guide me if you can

Back