• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Dark-tibia template

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Just contributing a bit to my own AAC to give some template variety. :)

Note that I am pretty new in the field as a designer. So this is very plain and simple.

devlayout.jpg

Installation Instructions:
  1. Download file.
  2. Enter Znote AAC directory, and delete layout folder.
  3. Extract .zip into Znote AAC directory.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Good template::
Other znote ... add option for multiple template and selection from config.lua

Thanks for liking it. :3

Other znote ... add option for multiple template and selection from config.lua
Don't think I will bother :/ Also every Znote AAC layout would need to be changed for this to work. Also it would make it slightly harder to create templates for Znote AAC, and I would have to re-do my video tutorial.
Just not worth it. :p If this gets requested alot I might give a tutorial on how to patch Znote AAC and layouts to do this.

Nice!
Somewhat like my layout which is based on the normal one:
The Darklands

Looks good! :)

Try to center the top navigation. ^^
CSS is lacking a proper center function :< Making the navigation menu to display as blocks with position absolute made it impossible to margin-center it. :< So the option would be to create a span around the navigation and adjust that with perhaps span inline-block and then center it? :/

Last edited:
awesome, however as for me corners are too big

Edit style.css

search for:
-webkit-border-radius:

replace with whatever size you want. More pixels = bigger corners.

This template is entirely made in CSS, beside the logo.

Thank you, I love it! :)
It's possible to make multi-world?

Thank you, I love it! :)
It's possible to make multi-world?

It does not support multi world system. I have never used multi world system so no idea how that works.

It does not support multi world system. I have never used multi world system so no idea how that works.

it's simple, there's column world_id in guilds, players, and that's it xd(i'm speakin about 0.3+)

it's simple, there's column world_id in guilds, players, and that's it xd(i'm speakin about 0.3+)

Ahh kk. I currently intend to go a month or so without any new big feauture, and focus on bugfixing and some optimizations.
And then I will start working on new stuff, when I am certain that we have a stable branch. But until that time, maybe someone else release the plugin. :p

But I will add it to milestone. :)

Back