• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] fibula74 layout

hemrenus321

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
im releasing this layout since @vicki24 / @tjafs (its the same person) never paid me for it

XQj15yj.jpg

PSD files for logo, widgets and slides included
enjoy

Update 5. Mar 2019 by Znote:
  • Default input fields fit the theme (instead of being white boxes).
  • Image slideshow only appears on frontpage instead of every page.
  • Automatically override index.php with custom version using sub.php system (without requiring users to change it manually)
  • Fixed login button hover effect so the color doesn't blend with the background
  • Fixed client version being hard-coded into the aside.
  • Added Znote AAC engine credits.
Update 9. Mar 2019 by Znote: Download "fibulav3.zip".
  • Toggle "Show queries" to see executed queries. (admin only). Good while developing.
  • Added link to character auction if it is enabled in config.php
  • Hide shop links if shop is disabled in config.php
  • Fixed javascript error on pages the slider isn't added to
  • CSS: Proper centering when outfit images are displayed in tables.
  • CSS: Basic rules to make executed queries look nicer.
  • Made Znote AAC credits link less obtrusive by making it same color as Hemrenus321 with layout creator credits.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
@hemrenus321 just wondering, does one need a drawing pad in order to be able to use photoshop the way you have done? Are you designing & drawing it all by pc mouse or do you use a drawing pad/device?

@hemrenus321 just wondering, does one need a drawing pad in order to be able to use photoshop the way you have done? Are you designing & drawing it all by pc mouse or do you use a drawing pad/device?
no, you dont need drawing pad to make webdesigns, im doing all the work with my mouse. Some dirt brushes, textures, light effects and you have simple design like this one.
ps: if i remember correctly top navigation bar is "borrowed" from some old wow cataclysm website, unnamed layout #3 and #4 (#5 soon :p) are made 100% by me except the background artworks(cipsoft)

no, you dont need drawing pad to make webdesigns, im doing all the work with my mouse. Some dirt brushes, textures, light effects and you have simple design like this one.
ps: if i remember correctly top navigation bar is "borrowed" from some old wow cataclysm website, unnamed layout #3 and #4 (#5 soon :p) are made 100% by me except the background artworks(cipsoft)

Thank you for responding.

I am trying to learn some basic photoshoping in order to be able to make webdesigns other than clean css & html :S

hemrenus321
thanks for releasing it i'm enjoying now the chargebacks

I followed fibula 7.4 for a week, i dint buy anything on it but i thought it was good. You are getting charge backs because the server had 0 players in less than 8 hours. The server was not stable and had minor improvements over a public release.

@hemrenus321 Thank you for this, the old school one you made is good aswell but will switch to this one
32a0134b1f7e535909e27c5ad47deab2.png

Attachments

Sajgon said:
search for $config['client'] inside config.php
not working, i tried with 860, 86, 8.6, 8.60 and nothing happens, thanks for reply
its weird because the widged serverinfo.php doesnt have the option for client and show client 10.x on website
PHP:
<div class="sidebar">
    <h2>Server Information</h2>
    <div class="inner">
        <ul>
            <?php
            $status = true;
            if ($config['status']['status_check']) {
                @$sock = fsockopen ($config['status']['status_ip'], $config['status']['status_port'], $errno, $errstr, 1);
                if(!$sock) {
                    echo "<span style='color:red;font-weight:bold;'><center>Server Offline!</center></span><br/>";
                    $status = false;
                }
                else {
                    $info = chr(6).chr(0).chr(255).chr(255).'info';
                    fwrite($sock, $info);
                    $data='';
                    while (!feof($sock))$data .= fgets($sock, 1024);
                    fclose($sock);
                    echo "<span style='color:green;font-weight:bold;'><center>Server Online!</center></span><br />";
                }
            }
            if ($status) {
                ?>
                <li><a href="onlinelist.php">Players online:
                    <?php echo user_count_online(); ?></a></li>
                <?php
            }
            ?>
            <li>Registered accounts: <?php echo user_count_accounts();?></li>
        </ul>
    </div>
</div>

Okay well instead of giving you the fish ill give you a rod. Download Atom or equivillent, its a text editor, open your project and do ctrl-shift-F and then you can search for string 10.98 in all files. Bam.

Back