• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] fibula74 layout

ofc i did that with notepad++ but didnt find anywhere, when i check the source code on navigator it says that the client line is comming from serverinfo.php, but you can see on the script i posted before that there's no reference to client, thats why im asking, thanks again

not working, i tried with 860, 86, 8.6, 8.60 and nothing happens, thanks for reply
its weird because the widged serverinfo.php doesnt have the option for client and show client 10.x on website

Bug with the layout.

In layout/overall/footer.php

Change this:
HTML:
<li class="last">Client: <span>10.98</span></li>

With this:
PHP:
<li class="last">Client: <span><?php echo ($config['client'] / 100); ?></span></li>

And edit $config['client'] in config.php to 860. (for client 8.6).

Edit:
Update 5. Mar 2019 by Znote:

• Default input fields fit the theme (instead of being white boxes).
  • Image slideshow only appears on frontpage instead of every page.
  • Automatically override index.php with custom version using sub.php system (without requiring users to change it manually)
  • Fixed login button hover effect so the color doesn't blend with the background
  • Fixed client version being hard-coded into the aside.
  • Added Znote AAC engine credits.
I have updated the mail file, so you can download it again. Contains several fixes.

Last edited:
@Znote hi its me again, found another bug. when i click at character name on "online list" it sends me to character profile, thats ok, but when i click the background behind character name it sends me other layout, here is a video showing the issue ^^

@Znote hi its me again, found another bug. when i click at character name on "online list" it sends me to character profile, thats ok, but when i click the background behind character name it sends me other layout, here is a video showing the issue ^^

In config.php
You have still configured site URL to my demo site. x)

Change:
PHP:
$config['site_url'] = "http://demo.znote.eu";

with your domain (or in case of the youtube video):
PHP:
$config['site_url'] = "http://200.74.27.126";

Been using this layout past days while developing stuff on the AAC, found a few more fixes. So here is another update. x)

Updated main post.

Update 9. Mar 2019 by Znote:
  • Toggle "Show queries" to see executed queries. (admin only). Good while developing.
  • Added link to character auction if it is enabled in config.php
  • Hide shop links if shop is disabled in config.php
  • Fixed javascript error on pages the slider isn't added to
  • CSS: Proper centering when outfit images are displayed in tables.
  • CSS: Basic rules to make executed queries look nicer.
  • Made Znote AAC credits link less obtrusive by making it same color as Hemrenus321 with layout creator credits.

why dont possible change the logo? fibula74 i change image and it is still the same

Fantastic.

why dont possible change the logo? fibula74 i change image and it is still the same

Open /layout/psd/logo.psd on Photoshop, make your logo.
Export as logo.png on /layout/img.
Ctrl + F5 on website to reload cache.

Last edited:
Back