• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC help with creating home page

Evilor

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a huge noob just started to learn about the OT world.
I have no experience in php but I managed to put up a working Znote AAC page and edited it for my needs.
The only thing I have left now is the home page showing "No changelogs submitted."
How do I change this to a homepage where I can upload text and pictures?
I'm sure it's very easy so can someone please give me a hint?
Regards Evilor

Solution
Greetings, happy to see you trying out Znote AAC. :)

If you open up the file config.php with a text editor, you can look for the config: $config['page_admin_access']
ZyK9p8w.jpg

Add your account name there and reload the page. When you are logged in you should gain access to the admin page, where you can add news to the front page.
And when you click on changelogs, you should be able to add and edit them.

pc3Airz.jpg
Greetings, happy to see you trying out Znote AAC. :)

If you open up the file config.php with a text editor, you can look for the config: $config['page_admin_access']
ZyK9p8w.jpg

Add your account name there and reload the page. When you are logged in you should gain access to the admin page, where you can add news to the front page.
And when you click on changelogs, you should be able to add and edit them.

pc3Airz.jpg

Solution
Back