• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC : Im looking for a couple options

Jfrye

Mapper, trying to learn scripting
Solutions
Reaction score
Im looking for some more help with Znote. I apologize for the second thread regarding Znote, but I couldn't edit the title of the first thread so it would get more attention addressed towards these questions. If a mod wants to merge the threads, and change the title to Znote AAC : Questions, that would be great.

Im wanting to add a check box to the character page for the option to Hide Character. I have used Google for a php code to do this, but I do not really know if I am using the right code, or where to put it in what script.
Code:
<form action="checkbox-form.php" method="post">
    Hide Character?
    <input type="checkbox" name="Hide Character" value="Yes" />
    <input type="submit" name="formSubmit" value="Submit" />
</form>

Im also wanting to know if it is possible to have collapsible Side menus, with sub menus that open up when you hit the main title. Example being, in real Tibia, if you hit the Community tab, you get the option to click 11 more sub menus. I am using the layout found here, https://otland.net/threads/znote-aac-unnamed-layout.236613/.
Is it possible for these to be added to this layout?

Is it possible to add more info boxes to the account page? Such as name, country, age, anything like that?

Finally, when I click Register Account, using register.php, it just takes me back to My Account page. I have included the link to my register.php below. Does anyone see anything wrong here?
http://pastebin.com/VvhBEKZH

Any help is appreciated. Even a link to a good site so I can learn what Im doing would be great.

Last edited:
Back