• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Market-Depot

Leyla Cullin

Honey
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Can anyone help me? I installed Znote AAC on my Website and i saw this awesome Market-Plugin on it, where you can add items in your depot and then they will appear on the Website for selling.

Does anyone know where i can get the script / mod / whatever for my Server to get that special depot?

CAPcBp.png

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hello Guys

Can anyone help me? I installed Znote AAC on my Website and i saw this awesome Market-Plugin on it, where you can add items in your depot and then they will appear on the Website for selling.

Does anyone know where i can get the script / mod / whatever for my Server to geht that special depot?

CAPcBp.png

Thank you very much!
Client and TFS?

Does anyone know where i can create one? I tried at VapusNET but this did not work. I am new to OT and dont know what sprites are. Is there any tutorial out there? Or is it better to switch to a newer version? I use all 8.6 and I think it would not be just the map I have to update. Right?

Does anyone know where i can create one? I tried at VapusNET but this did not work. I am new to OT and dont know what sprites are. Is there any tutorial out there? Or is it better to switch to a newer version? I use all 8.6 and I think it would not be just the map I have to update. Right?
Check hosted projects / otclient

First a fat thanks for that!

I tried to learn how that OTClient compiling and so on works. So, i have some problems at the moment, but i will work on it. But, just in theory, is there a secondary way to realize that?

I think a modded client and server is too much if you are really starting right now. If you don't know too much about OTserv, start right away with the modern versions of TFS, 1.0 and over. They have those functions enabled and working.

Thank you very much. Yes, I see. Tried it again and it's some level of knowledge to high for me, I think. Are there any things I have to look for, before upgrading to a newer version? Because at the moment the server and my map works perfectly and i want to avoid problems i did not have up to now. At the moment I use TFS 0.3.6 with the standard XML-Files (NPCs, Monsters and so on...). I'll give it a try! When a new problem appears, can i write it down here or is it better to create a new thread then?

Thank you very much. Yes, I see. Tried it again and it's some level of knowledge to high for me, I think. Are there any things I have to look for, before upgrading to a newer version? Because at the moment the server and my map works perfectly and i want to avoid problems i did not have up to now. At the moment I use TFS 0.3.6 with the standard XML-Files (NPCs, Monsters and so on...). I'll give it a try! When a new problem appears, can i write it down here or is it better to create a new thread then?

Make a new thread. And tag me using @
Example: @Leyla Cullin

I will try to help you

Back