• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Warheim Layout

HalfAway

Thanatos
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway
Credits:
Reichsleiter - Design and code.
HalfAway - Converted to Znote AAC.

Image:
http://www.************/halfaway/warheim.png

Background image/server name picture:
You can find the PSD file inside the layout/developer folder.

How to install:

Use Znote AAC v1.5.
  1. Download the file.
  2. Enter Znote AAC directory, and delete (or rename) the layout folder.
  3. Extract .zip into Znote AAC directory.
  4. Your done, enjoy your new template.
  5. Administration.php should be placed in Znote AACs directory to make sure the admin page can be loaded. (Link to admin page can be found in the footer)
Two things you should change in your php files.

Change this in characterprofile.php [ Line: 50 ~ ]
HTML:
<li><font class="profile_font" name="profile_font_comment">Comment:</font> <br><textarea name="profile_comment_textarea" cols="70" rows="10" readonly="readonly"><?php echo $profile_znote_data['comment']; ?></textarea></li>

To this:
HTML:
<li><font class="profile_font" name="profile_font_comment">Comment:</font> <br><textarea name="profile_comment_textarea" cols="55" rows="10" readonly="readonly"><?php echo $profile_znote_data['comment']; ?></textarea></li>

Change this in myaccount.php [ Line: 109 ~ ]
HTML:
<textarea name="comment" cols="70" rows="10"><?php echo $comment_data['comment']; ?></textarea>

To this:
HTML:
<textarea name="comment" cols="55" rows="10"><?php echo $comment_data['comment']; ?></textarea>
When you changed the cols, the comment boxes will not go outside the content box.

Download:
************ Mirror

Enjoy!

Attachments

• WarheimConvertedbyHalfAway.zip
    13.8 MB · Views: 85 · VirusTotal
  • warheim.jpg
    warheim.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 325 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Next make with boostrap + icons :D Will be good like Shadow cores but differend ideas from your Head if u know what i mean bro!

I only see white screen when I use the layout in newest znote aac! Any clue?

Back