• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Worgen Layout

@HalfAway Good job converting this :) Thanks alot! Im using this now for my server.
For changing the Header Text I need to replace the whole<?php...?> part with my title name?
And how can I changr the psd if i dont have photoshop ? :)

You can use GIMP to edit the PSD file if you dont have PS

@HalfAway Good job converting this :) Thanks alot! Im using this now for my server.
For changing the Header Text I need to replace the whole<?php...?> part with my title name?
And how can I changr the psd if i dont have photoshop ? :)
I can help ypu with the psd file when I get home.

For the title change it to:
Code:
<title><?php echo $config['site_title']; ?></title>

I can help ypu with the psd file when I get home.

For the title change it to:
Code:
<title><?php echo $config['site_title']; ?></title>
Nice :) Catch me at skype tonight :p Im there probably till ~10/11pm

Downloaded all Znote another time just to see if it was something I changed but no.

I'm getting blank page when I use this layout. This layout and these others: Sunblast / Asphyx / Dwarf / Sorcerer

Must I edit something to use these layouts in znote 1.5?

Downloaded all Znote another time just to see if it was something I changed but no.

I'm getting blank page when I use this layout. This layout and these others: Sunblast / Asphyx / Dwarf / Sorcerer

Must I edit something to use these layouts in znote 1.5?
Yes the layouts are outdated, you can disable "subPages" in config.php

Code:
$config['allowSubPages'] = false;

Another solution:
You can also create a file named sub.php inside layout folder and paste this information in it.
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/layout/sub.php
After that you can create the folder named sub inside layout foler and import theese files:
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/tree/master/layout/sub

Back