• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote are account name and password stored in some variable?

Tubeshop

Reaction score
I would like to gain access to my password and user account number after logging in to my account on the website. Is this information saved in some global variable? How can you access and use this data?

Yes, you have access to all account table variables at any time via the user_data variable defined in engine/init.php:

PHP:
$username = $user_data['name'];
$pass = $user_data['password'];

thanks so much :)
Post automatically merged:

one question. Is it possible to have a blank string with the password as entered when logging in? variable $user_data['password']; returns an encoded string of characters. Is it possible to decode it or somehow have access to a clean password?

Last edited:
thanks so much :)
Post automatically merged:

one question. Is it possible to have a blank string with the password as entered when logging in? variable $user_data['password']; returns an encoded string of characters. Is it possible to decode it or somehow have access to a clean password?
The whole point of storing an encrypted(sha1) version of the password, is that any intrusion is rendered practically useless. Hackers would then have to turn to rainbow tables or other methods because they now have the usernames.

In a typical login process, the user's password input is ran through the sha1 function (usually including a salt), and the encrypted string is then compared to what is stored in the database.

Why do you need to know the plaintext password?

Back