• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote guild data and guild frags

Manigold

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm trying to make my aac more cool and i'm wondering if its possible (and how) to show the guild frags and guild data inside the guild page (not in the guilds list)
guild data.png
Thanks in advance.

the way i learn how to deal with account makers webpages is by imitating codes.. if you see that it says Total members: #. look in the guild script for" total mamber" word. find how they wrote that script for that number to come out. then find one of these top guild script for pages and see how they write down the script to give them a guild frag number and mix them and try to make it work. dont just always wait for reply. you need to learn how to code too and this is a good way to start. sometimes you will have to add to the data base in order for things to work. im not the man at coding but i move myself until i find the answer lol

I'm trying to make my aac more cool and i'm wondering if its possible (and how) to show the guild frags and guild data inside the guild page (not in the guilds list)
View attachment 44599
Thanks in advance.
well I have not used my aac but I can not tell you that much when there is not code to see :p

I solved the guild data inside guild page by changing all :
PHP:
    $guild[$i]['level'] = get_guild_level_data($guilds[$i]['id']);
to :
PHP:
    $guilds[$i]['level'] = get_guild_level_data($gid);
,i'm just missing the query to show guild frags by guild id.

Back