• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote] Weird items

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and gentlemen, I've got problem atm i was trying to add items on website with ID as it is shown on this photo but i found another item on website not looks like that i wanted to show :(
2isblme.jpg

@Znote
And i've tried many items too and they got same problem appear with different IDS
TFS 0.3.6
Latest version Znote AAC

In znote config.php search this $config['shop'] and change 'imageServer' to 'imageServer' => '/layout/images/items', then you need to add your image of items to /layout/images/items, if you don't have that folder just create it, to unpack images you can use Object Builder ;)

EDIT
The name of images must be the same as in 'itemid'

Last edited:
In znote config.php search this $config['shop'] and change 'imageServer' to 'imageServer' => '/layout/images/items', then you need to add your image of items to /layout/images/items, if you don't have that folder just create it, to unpack images you can use Object Builder ;)

EDIT
The name of images must be the same as in 'itemid'
Doesn't work* :S

Last edited:
maybe if you post ur code
'imageServer' => '\layout\images\items',
i changed it to this location after then created image (gif) with name 12603 in this folder
and this is in config
'type' => 4,
'itemid' => 12603,
'count' => 1,
'description' => "Donation mage armor.",
'points' => 102,

Last edited:
Back