• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zorenia || New Project || 7.72 Custom RPG Server

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Zorenia - 7.72

General Info:
Site: N/A
Version: 7.72 (own client)
Exp: RPG (to be decided in range of X 3/4 or staged)
Release: N/A

Mission:
Old School lovers out there! Welcome, to the project page of Zorenia. First of all, a little bit of celebration over here within a couple of weeks I hit my 10th year of being a part of this community. Of course a couple of years of retirement, like the last years. But.. I am always coming back, and hard this time!

I decided it will be time for a new project. After years and months of enjoying the old school 7.72 servers it's time for something else. I'd love to create we all can enjoy from. After seeing those endless old school, Realmap, MilkCow, One week existing, Money servers im done..!

It's time to create something which we can enjoy, for hopefully more then a couple of days! For the people like me, who grew up with Tibia. And still playing to achieve those feelings we had, when playing old school Tibia. That being said, that will be this mission of this project! Money will not be the goal behind this project. Passion, and experience those long emotions on old school tibia, will!

It's time for an: RPG - Low EXP - Custom Map - With a story

~~~ Daintree Temple ~~~
1546798371743.png

~~~ Rookgaard: Temple ~~~
1546885961112.png

~~~ Rookgaard: Helping out Kuno ~~~
1546800730640.png

Project Development - Current Statistics:

Rookgaard: 5% Done
Quests: 2
Hunting places: 3
Houses: 3

Daintree: 5% Done
Quests: 0
Hunting places: 0
Houses: 6

~More will come

Team:

Project Leader
Zorenia

Mappers
Zorenia
Dreww

Mentor
Printer

Also all credits for delivering the Engine.

Last words:
This Thread is just for sharing the word and idea/mission we have. I hope we will deliver an server, which will be an enjoyment for many. If you have any ideas, this can be anything.. please share! We are currently in the first week of development. We taking the project very serious, if you just like the idea behind the project and the mission, we are always openminded for new team members.

Back in the days this community was about sharing, helping and creating awsome projects. My personal view on this, it's more about money these days. So to be direct, yes we love all the help we can get! Yes there is small budget. But we are most in because we enjoy to create stuff. This will not be an milkcow money server. Arrangements can be made.. Don't expect to be become Bill Gates within months by joining this team!

Well! Im curiouse guys, what you think?

Greetings, Zorenia Team.

Last edited:
Even though I dislike 7.72 and older protocols, this server seems interesting enough for me to check it out once it launches.

What are your thoughts on adding some UI improvements that exist in newer versions, but at the same time shouldn't harm the spirit of old Tibia? For example: auto item stacking; stackable fluids and runes; possibility of making runes without having to hold a blank rune in your hand; NPC trade system from 8.2.

Even though I dislike 7.72 and older protocols, this server seems interesting enough for me to check it out once it launches.

What are your thoughts on adding some UI improvements that exist in newer versions, but at the same time shouldn't harm the spirit of old Tibia? For example: auto item stacking; stackable fluids and runes; possibility of making runes without having to hold a blank rune in your hand; NPC trade system from 8.2.

My personal view is those things can be added to the server, without harming the eco-system which 7.72 delivers. If I take a look on myself, why I left servers within a couple of hours, some little.. small things annoyed be which have totally no impact on the balance. Such as you mentioned: Auto-Stacking, casting without putting blankrunes in ur hand. Stackable fluids.. don't know jet, but can always be considerd right! As long as the balancement of the server isn't impacted, and if players don't get annoyed by adding... why not!

Custom rookgard from scratch.
78315820c6e866559c3292889645bd0c.png

Last edited:
this is amaizng try make ur own map as much as possible
there was some oldschool ots like thora but they only had copypasted map which isnt fun to explore!

good luck in this server i will try it when it open

Anyone knows why I can't edit the mainpost anymore ? :/ I want to update the main post, just for some overview. Can't upload any new change with an new post. I can edit all my replys..

Anyone knows why I can't edit the mainpost anymore ? :/ I want to update the main post, just for some overview. Can't upload any new change with an new post. I can edit all my replys..
Looks like they've added a time limit for editing posts? I'd guess it's something around 24h, as I can no longer edit my post from 25 hours ago.

Looks like they've added a time limit for editing posts? I'd guess it's something around 24h, as I can no longer edit my post from 25 hours ago.
Oh, wauw. That sucks hard.. so this thread is trash now if I can't edit the mainpost, argh :/

Oh, wauw. That sucks hard.. so this thread is trash now if I can't edit the mainpost, argh :/
Yeah, that sounds like a really bad idea, especially for informational threads like yours. I hope they'll change it back soon.

Can you find the Banana Palm?
rookgaard.png

Rookgaard map: 90% Done
Quests: 50% (Originals: Rapier, Studded shield, Doublet, Studded legs)
NPC's: 6 (Weapon shop, Armory store, food, temple, Farmer Kuno).
Houses: 5

Will you be the next owner?
houserook.png

Credits too Dreww for amazing rook-map!

Yo guys!

Small update over here. Rook = 100% completed now.
11 NPC's
300 Monsters
5 Houses
9 Rookgaard quests

Thinking about doing an (closed) Rookgaard beta, to test everything out with a few of you. If interessted. Now lets build on main.

1547228824525.png

would be awesome if you add more quests to rookgaard could be only me but i love the feeling of rpg :D

Back