• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zorenia || New Project || 7.72 Custom RPG Server

would be awesome if you add more quests to rookgaard could be only me but i love the feeling of rpg :D
Yeah man! can Imaging, but right now got pretty most important quests. Rookgaard isn't that big like real, compared to the current map pretty stacked quests, can't really add more without expanding.

~First Test rookgaard: Pretty enjoyed it myself alone in Rookgaard haha.
1547325267763.png

Katana/Coppershield quest:
1547325830788.png

This sounds and looks really good. I'm very curious about the lore.
I'm up for the beta test. Keep updating the thread!

Allright, sounds good. I think I will do an closed beta tomorrow in rook. If a couple of you want to join it's fine, if more wanna try or test stuff they can join later. Rook is I think 3-4 hours of playtime :) I have to setup dedicated server first tomorrow. when it's up u can play rook only.

Well! almost there. Server is running on dedicated server now :) have to fix the website, and then I can open the server for testing purpose. like i mentioned only rook atm :)

Will be up in 2/3 hours I guess.

Well! almost there. Server is running on dedicated server now :) have to fix the website, and then I can open the server for testing purpose. like i mentioned only rook atm :)

Will be up in 2/3 hours I guess.
Great to see i'm excited to try it out

This website seems to be down.

Yes, I put it down ;) none was logging in. Logic, cuzz I announced couple of hours before. I suggest we just do this on friday evening so like 5-10 guys are logging in the same time. It gives me a lot better view on if the map and spawm points can keep up. And it's a lot more fun to walk trough the stories with a couple of guys. If interessted send me an PM.

Beta will be: Friday 18 january- 20:00 hour (8:00 pm) (CET) Time in Amsterdam

you do it from 0? :O
You want create Evo Map with Rookaard or what? :eek:

yeah man 0 :) atm im alone on the team. but well goes kind of fast, Printer is my Mentor so everything i get stuck on I can ask and everything is solved quite fast.:) use some map parts from other maps and blend it in. But any help is welcome. And no not going to be Evo. Prefer Custom

Neat idéa. But I do fear that the server will be dead on launch. There have been plenty great custom servers, but people doesn't seem to have the patience to explore anymore. Thus they favour official tibia map. I really do wish you the best of luck tho. Would hurt to see it fail to be honest.

Neat idéa. But I do fear that the server will be dead on launch. There have been plenty great custom servers, but people doesn't seem to have the patience to explore anymore. Thus they favour official tibia map. I really do wish you the best of luck tho. Would hurt to see it fail to be honest.

We will see :) I still belive there are enough people who love oldschool, RPG and custom. I am enjoying making this OT. hopefully we will have a solid base of people who will join, and like it. It's not about the money this server.

Remember tomorrow Beta on rookgaard!

Beta: Friday 18 january- 20:00 hour (8:00 pm) (CET) Time in Amsterdam

This :/

I have two main remarks after taking part in the tests:

a) Rookgaard doesn't seem to be custom enough for my taste. Of course, it's a matter of personal preference, but I expected something more distant from real Tibia. There are the same creatures, items and prices. Quests while (usually) presented differently, have the same rewards (doublet, carlin sword, katana, studded legs, etc).

b) With regeneration so slow, it's often better to just die purposely and respawn with full health, than wait to regenerate if you're badly injured. While it's true it looked the same on RL Tibia, I think it's just a sign of bad design.
So I think you should either increase the death penalties on low levels (when you've just started the game you lose very little after dying), or increase the regeneration a bit.

Back