• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zorenia-OT NEEDS YOU!! || SERIOUS RPG/ PVP || SEMI LOW EXP || CUSTOM MAP || L

@Ussef.. you didn't read how to applicate.
Secondly, how you can write storys if your English is crap as hell, my English isn't the best aswell, but thats why I looking for storywriters.

@Reasembled, Send me your skype through a private message please

Last edited:
You can only bump every 24H. That goes for Double posting also. It is the RULES

I don't dubble post for bumbing.. if I post 1 post it's already on the top, so if I post second post because I forget it in the first 5 seconds later it doesn't care.. to stay on the top rofl.

And your not handeling the rules, so if you want higher posts.. go to other thread, and don't discuss here.

NO i was saying, it is classed as bumping and double posts are the same.. FFS READ THE RULES!!!!! OMG

HAHA higher posts, understand that i am just stating do not double post.

Well it seems like you need to be told. Follow the rules of the forum or GTFO. Simple.

Regarding your project, i wish you luck

and regards

OMG edit your posts... Don't double post

You can only bump every 24H. That goes for Double posting also. It is the RULES

NO i was saying, it is classed as bumping and double posts are the same.. FFS READ THE RULES!!!!! OMG

HAHA higher posts, understand that i am just stating do not double post.

Well it seems like you need to be told. Follow the rules of the forum or GTFO. Simple.

Regarding your project, i wish you luck

and regards

You just quadruple posted Shit.

Wasn't necessary at all

I never quadruple posted. They are after his posts. THE RULES STATE YOU MAY NOT DOUBLE/TRIPPLE/ETC POST BEFORE 24HOURS.

Like i said before follow the rules and there will be no problem, the mods aren't always active to monitor all. I just made one post, saying don't double post and edit previous posts, it was just a comment incase you didn't know already. It wasn't flaming, until you took it offensively. YOU can ignore my comment, sure. But if a mod saw it, they would say the same. Therefore following your logic, if a random person said, "don't rob this bank, it is illegal" you would ignore unless a figure of authority told you to?

I wish you good luck with your project,

regards.

I never quadruple posted. They are after his posts. THE RULES STATE YOU MAY NOT DOUBLE/TRIPPLE/ETC POST BEFORE 24HOURS.

Like i said before follow the rules and there will be no problem, the mods aren't always active to monitor all. I just made one post, saying don't double post and edit previous posts, it was just a comment incase you didn't know already. It wasn't flaming, until you took it offensively. YOU can ignore my comment, sure. But if a mod saw it, they would say the same. Therefore following your logic, if a random person said, "don't rob this bank, it is illegal" you would ignore unless a figure of authority told you to?

I wish you good luck with your project,

regards.

You quadruple posted annoying appointments of one little rule and didn't stop yaping about it.

What a good comparasion, but there is a diffrence between committing a serious crime and double posting. And besides when did he double post? Show me.

The only one breaking the rules is you.

1. Offtopic messages:
Posting messages that have no relevance to the topic of the thread you are posting in will lead to your post being deleted. Repeated posting of offtopic messages may lead to a punishment.
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4

2. Spamming:
You may not repeat the same message multiple times. It is seen as spamming, and will be deleted. If you accidentally post the same content twice, report one of the duplicate posts so that we can delete it.
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4

3. Trolling:
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately.
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

Last edited:
Hello again..
@Zoreina, Why you didn't add me to the CM's list, I think Reasembeled accepted to be the GM, Also you should add him to GM's list!..
Hope you answer speedy!

sorry guys.. I have so much pms.. please add me on Skype: blondedood1991 and msg your otland name ;) I kind of lost the view here haha

Last edited:
Sorry to say this but I'm leaving. The project is awesome and things are happening all the time and it will be opened in no time. But I feel like I'm too lazy, especially compared to the other staff. And I have no dedication at all.

kind regards

Back