• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zorenia-OT NEEDS YOU!! || SERIOUS RPG/ PVP || SEMI LOW EXP || CUSTOM MAP || L

sorry guys.. I have so much pms.. please add me on Skype: blondedood1991 and msg your otland name ;) I kind of lost the view here haha

Sorry, but I dont use Skype, please answer ,,, Why me and Reseambled not added on STAFF List!?

Because I didn't liked your application. I'm not searching for GMS right away, maybe I will accept them if they got a really good application. Searching for scripters/mappers atm.

Last edited:
Name: Sickem, rl name = Rick
Position: GM
speaking language: Netherlands, English.
Experience: I've owned 2 servers my own, some experience only with older tibia client ex. 7.6
Why we need you in the Zorenia team: Because I can be online for like ~4 hours a day in the weekends easily ~10 hours, I'm friendly. I'll definily enjoy the server myself, will play even if I wont be accepted.
Give and show some examples of your work: not necessary.

Because I didn't liked your application. I'm not searching for GMS right away, maybe I will accept them if they got a really good applications. Searching for scripters/mappers atm.
Woops, didn't see it

Still looking for LUA Scripters (could be paid couple of euros each script), also looking for storywriters.

Second storywriter is accepted ;) also got LUA Scripter.

Still looking for 1/2 mappers and second lua scripter.

Hello, my name is Johan and I'm 16, turning 17 in about 2 months. My location is Sweden, and my languages is swedish, english (fluently) germany (semi-fluently) I've been playing tibia since I was 9, now I'm 16 so let's say I've played tibia for about 7-8 years? Well I got some important stuffs to mention, back to 2008 the CipSoft members had an eye on me in like 2 months, then suddenly one of the CipSoft member msged me and told me to answer the tutor questions, which I did and I answered ´em correctly. Which means I was senior tutor since when I was 12 years old, ended in 14. Well I post this application beacause I'm looking for a good position (Doesn't matter which) I'll handle it well anyway!

Yours,
Sincerely,
Purepvp

Apparently not, ofc I can map but that's not professional. I can also script, but that's small things like, absorbprotecants, regenations, etc etc.. Hopefully I can be anything to your server. Ofc you can always ask me if you would like me to script anything or help you with a script I can possibly help you.

Purepvp

Okaj, well I think about it. just need scripters, storywriters and mappers at the moment. Not intressting in GM's or CM's atm. I will keep your application in mind for a couple of weeks before the release.

As I said, I do not need a special position, I just like to help people around. If it's a position I want, then it's probably senior tutor or just a secret position so nobody can discover me, like a secret tutor or something.. I'm not asking for Gamemaster or Community Manager, you can give me tutor/senior tutor, but actullay, I wanna be able to ban ppl who won't follow the servers rules. Thx for keeping me in progress, it would be a pleasure to work for you.

EDIT: Ahh, I almost forgot!!! I think I also mentioned that I can script, and I can map, but I'm not that sure to "MAP" so good anymore, beacuse I do now use Windows Vista, but I can probably script for you, small things as I said. Also I can come with ideas to you etc etc...

EDIT2: Just to keep ya mind up so u wont forget about this, I am helpful, active and stuffs like that, you know like a normal staff member shall be, active. I really hope I could get in to the staff, even if u make me the worst position, I would handle it well and not make you down in any correctly or incorrectly ways.

Purepvp

Last edited:
Are you looking for gm's/cm's just to help out people etc or your giving those positions to scripters,mappers etc.

As far I know he's probably from now, looking for mappers, scripters etc. Probably one helper, hopefully he let me be the Helper/scripter.

As I said, I do not need a special position, I just like to help people around. If it's a position I want, then it's probably senior tutor or just a secret position so nobody can discover me, like a secret tutor or something.. I'm not asking for Gamemaster or Community Manager, you can give me tutor/senior tutor, but actullay, I wanna be able to ban ppl who won't follow the servers rules. Thx for keeping me in progress, it would be a pleasure to work for you.

The read the bolded..and then you may make your decision, Zorenia. As far as I'm concerned I say no, because of the fact that in his application he said "CIP asked me to answer tutor questions" CIP doesn't do that, my friend.

heh :$ I apparently meant I still would help em whether I'm visible or not. I'll still help em in help channel etc, just that I wasn't sure that he really was interesting in a tutor, so for that I told him I could be a invisible tutor, that can help players, be in forum etc... :D

Perhaps, he's not that kind of guy that is not interesting in any tutor, so let's forget about that messange? ;)

Back