• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zorenia-OT NEEDS YOU!! || SERIOUS RPG/ PVP || SEMI LOW EXP || CUSTOM MAP || L

Getting close to the beta!!!! ;) I made alot of progress last days with the server, everyone stoped working for me.. but yeah! I have to finish this project with or without people in the team.
I've added alot of unic RPG systems and funtions in the server, but too much to explain here ;) if anyone interessted I always can show you everything.

But still looking for people who can help me with some things.

-Setting up the POI quest
-Setting up The Inquisition Quest
-writing storys for some NPC missions
-Mapping a desert citys with hunt places
-Mapping a jungle with hunt places

Maybe some other stuff? ;)

hope anyone want to join! to make a very great RPG, low EXP server with ofc a costum veryyy great map. LET ME KNOW!

BETA WILL START ON SUNDAY 29-04-2012. Server will not be 100% Done. ofc all main functions, quests, npc's will work. but Í cannot garanteen it will be 100% bugfree. thats why I will run a beta for a week. after that I will fix the bugs for a few days. after that we will release the official zorenia server.

Looking for Gamemasters, testers. All testers will be rewarded with 3 mounths free premium account. (premium account will not be free for other players).

I still need storywriters!

I've sent you an application through a private message. Skype and email information included.

yeah but before you can be a tutor you have to know the map and server etc ;) so get some experience ingame

@Reasembled/Better, I want you both in the team. But I only got one spot available as a CM. so I have to decide witch one will be CM and the other if you guys agree a GM.

I talk with you guys when I'm home.

How can you not recommend PotatoSkin? Jesus!

Back