• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zorenia-OT NEEDS YOU!! || SERIOUS RPG/ PVP || SEMI LOW EXP || CUSTOM MAP || L

Guys stop this conversation.. I wrote this for people who want to help me, Yes! its a game but I take me server very seriouse I spend alot of money in it with buying good scripts and maps.. also buying a dedicated server.. so I really trying to make something from this.

@Denix.. Thanks for your warning... the whole discussion between you and PurePvp shows hes absolute not a good person for ANY kind of staff member not even a tutor, been corrupt, and kind of acting like a asshole and think hes god. ;)

@PurePVP APPLICATION DENIED

naww, I got denied just beacuse of Denix? That's so funny. And yes, maybe your server is kinda serious, but what about his? It wasn't serious at all, and ppl changes, this was along time ago it happened, and where does this show me that I'm not good in any kind in as a staff member? I'm just sayin, you should've played on Denix server, it was like nobody online, maybe 5 who actually played, rest of the player were Denixs mcs that he exit logged and trained in a edited place. So I was like, if he do that, then I do that. But after I did what I done, oh god this was much did done does, wtf X_X. Anyway after I did it he actually started to hate me, and telling bad things about me that I'm a noob Gm and stuffs, man he don't know anything about me, I promise, I've been tutor, gm in many kind of servers, even RL tibia, well I guess it doesn't matter, a deny is a deny, it's just to accept, thank you denix, and good luck with your server Zorenia.

Posted from phone.

Okaj, well I think about it. just need scripters, storywriters and mappers at the moment. Not intressting in GM's or CM's atm. I will keep your application in mind for a couple of weeks before the release.

Here you go man...

Sorry ;) Don't have time atm, scripting my own server. look at the forum, I saw for all your questions threads. And don't post that kind of things in my thread, it's about my project not your scripts.

Bumb, still need storywriters, mappers and scripters!! ;) really want to make some progress right now. Rookgaard is full done (quests, npc's with missions, vocation mission system and monsters) Working on main now, spawm is all set good, scripting basic quests like annih, poi, DhQ, desert quest etc.
Need some help with that. And also need storywriters who will write mission storys for the npc's in town.

I hope anyone want to help me and the CO-owner to develop it! the map is very great guys!

Bump*

Offtopic: Why do people recently keep saying "BUMB" not "BUMP"? If bump= bring up my Post. Then how can they get it mixed with the b. They are nowhere near eachother.. xd

Ontopic: I can help with story writers tbh xd easily.. (i should be able since i do English Language at A2-level..) so maybe i'll help you with that as a part time thing..

Ah, you right Ghost ;) stupit me.

Thanks that you want to help me! should be great. Let me know when you've time.

Position Applying for :CM+ (Yes i said +)
Reason why im applying for such a high position is for one i no quite a bit on ot's, been playing tibia since 1998 and playing ots since 2008. Ive been hosting an ot now for about 12-14 months and ive been a Sub Admin on a buddies ot now for about 2 years. So i no my way around the db, lua and mapping ofc. I can help you with what i can. I have alot of free time so hit me up.

@rebelborn, I'm sorry don't give any CM or CM+ poistions away, like this. You have to proof your self. So with delivering work and earning trust ;)

Server have some big progress just need the follow things have to be done:

Map:
- Desert town (with quests and spawms)
- Jungle Town (with quests and spawms)

Quests:
- POI
- The Inquisition Quest

NPC's:
- Npc missions (storys have to been written)
- Real tibia addon npc's and system
- Some small hunting spawms (quaras, turtles, some spawms like in Yalahar)

Last edited:
Back