• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 | Alternative OpenTibia Server

I like! I will try it for sure :)

And, just a proposal, as I see u are working on a 7.4 client, u could make a war server 7.4, which a lot of ppl is looking for.

About the mapping, is great, and i wish u good luck on this project.

Rookiville has practically been completed. I'm currently working on the mainland :)

Just one more Rookiville screenshot for your entertainment!

Obtain the best items and slain powerful bosses like the Rookiville' Ghoul!
i214eh.png

Stay tuned!

Our engine is pretty much done already thanks to the awesome dedication of Jeffry - the engine has all the 7.4 features such as UH-traps, parcel traps etc.

You're wrong, I gave to him my source code from 7.4 with all those features and much more, probably he just edited/added something to the source code.

You're wrong, I gave to him my source code from 7.4 with all those features and much more, probably he just edited/added something to the source code.

Its not even ur distro my dear friend rodrigo and still what you come talk in this thread and talk about ur stuff? your stuff comes from tfs anyways so dont come here bragging about ur "coded"->thiefed source.

the reason i didnt used your sources is it was able to run the 7.4 but the doors of houses were fucked and something more thats why i never used your sources for this project keep your facts straight!

Its not even ur distro my dear friend rodrigo and still what you come talk in this thread and talk about ur stuff? your stuff comes from tfs anyways so dont come here bragging about ur "coded"->thiefed source.

the reason i didnt used your sources is it was able to run the 7.4 but the doors of houses were fucked and something more thats why i never used your sources for this project keep your facts straight!
Lol he thinks if he steals codes from other distros they become his own cause he's "so pr0 for making them work with OTServ" which is beyond easy.

Back