• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban Hotsteppers?

Do you want hotsteppers to get ban?

• Yes, They should get ban!

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • No, Please give a reason!

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters

Sir Jocke

The Pro
Reaction score
Hotsteppers use all cinds of bott that are illegal.
Note: This is not if they should get banned, only if they deserve it!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah i remember when i played and they used combo bots and stuffs all the time

You must be jealous we rule IceChaw.

By the way, why are you just looking on our guild when the rest are worst? lol.

Well, if you're from our side why are you flamming us? What happened? Did someone ignore you? Or maybe there was nobody who might help you?

I'm almost sure who you are because you probably died by our team. The reason could be that you don't listen our leader or your moves are bad to us.

Well, if you're from our side why are you flamming us? What happened? Did someone ignore you? Or maybe there was nobody who might help you?

I'm almost sure who you are because you probably died by our team. The reason could be that you don't listen our leader or your moves are bad to us.

nah, only since you use botts FUCK BOTTERS!

Qknight, saying that Westbays and others don't use bots seems you must be an idiot.

haha fucking retard , why should they get baned ?
THIS IS FUCKING OT LOL , WOW SUCH A RETARD

haha fucking retard , why should they get baned ?
THIS IS FUCKING OT LOL , WOW SUCH A RETARD

read my later posts: I don't think they would get ban, but this is just a tread about if the players think they deserve it.

U should get reward for being a loser of the year 2009 :D

Get a life.. I wonder who are u ;>

Almost every1 use some kind of bot on this ot so get a life.

Qknight, saying that Westbays and others don't use bots seems you must be an idiot.
lol? it was a joke m*r*n, And its not that many in westbay that use bot.. lol
Sitasofa, Everyone got cheat yeah, but wtf?! EVERYTHING automatic?!?!?! heal,attack,push and even run?!???!

You are 12 Years old Little Boy who have fucking big mouth please leave this forum "YOU ARE NOOB"
Who use Anty Paraliz Utani Gran Hur
Heal ur Self
Magic Wall Timer
U show this fucking bot at Carlin defence Rotworm :)
So dont gives a shit who are u becouse u are NOOOBS
1 fucking retard noobs realy i dont like people who have fucking big mouth and take everytime ban
Wath lvl u are in real 20 ? 10 ? 100 ? Oh ur dreams is maybe get 200 in real some day some night

EVERY FUCKING WESTBAY USE THE BOT SO STOP MAKE PROPAGANDA FUCKING TOPIC ON THIS FUCKING FORUM ITS BORING

Back