• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban Hotsteppers?

Do you want hotsteppers to get ban?

• Yes, They should get ban!

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • No, Please give a reason!

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters
And gogo fucking bot 24/7 bog raider yalahar demon edron charakter :) good luck have fun u are retards

Everyone listen to Dzumior he is always right!!!!!!111

And Dzumior NEVER USE BOT, he only use dash+antiparalyze+heal and that is no cheat is only "an advantage" - IS NO BOT!

Dzumior want everyone to see when he use bots in his cams ;<
Default: "Utani Gran Hur "2fast~"
Antiparalyze: "utani gran hur"

kthxbye

everyone listen to dzumior he is always right!!!!!!111

and dzumior never use bot, he only use dash+antiparalyze+heal and that is no cheat is only "an advantage" - is no bot!

Dzumior want everyone to see when he use bots in his cams ;<
default: "utani gran hur "2fast~"
antiparalyze: "utani gran hur"

kthxbye

hahahaha funniest on this post:d

Yes he using bot but westbay using too
Well, as far as i know we dont got ANYONE who got anti paralyze in westbay, same goes to dash and SD combo...and i even saw some hotsteppers using UE combo script wtf? lol

Well, as far as i know we dont got ANYONE who got anti paralyze in westbay, same goes to dash and SD combo...and i even saw some hotsteppers using UE combo script wtf? lol

Confirmed!!

i think hotsteppers should go play a war-server and practice their pvp, instead of just relying on bots all the time..

@Qknight
Yesterday, before open battle, I was in a building trapped by your team and then I moved out. Let me guess, wasn't it bot combo sd at me? :O What is more, Wel Wel used dash haha. Keep failing bro <3

Check the movies, you will see people from both teams is using anti-paralyze. I will look at them later and give you names, don't have time now

@Qknight
Yesterday, before open battle, I was in a building trapped by your team and then I moved out. Let me guess, wasn't it bot combo sd at me? :O What is more, Wel Wel used dash haha. Keep failing bro <3
I wasnt there yesterday open battle, And i dont think they used combo sd lmao..so keep failing bro <3
Rothas, i want names :(

U should get reward for being a loser of the year 2009 :D

Get a life.. I wonder who are u ;>

Almost every1 use some kind of bot on this ot so get a life.

WELL self healing is legal but since almost everybody else use combobots etc etc the wars is so boring with all healbots,combo bots,anti paralyze

Hahahha, we killed 5x Weijo today bcuz he has anty para for utani hur = exhaus, free frag
thanks

IM USE BOT ANTY PARALIZ DASH HEAL MY SELF YES YES

WESTBAY PRO PLAYER DONT USE ANYTHINK THEY DIDNT ROOK CHARAKTER THEY DONT MAKE 20X CHARAKTER AND ROOK THEM TO GET 500+ LVL HAHAHAAHAHAH
OWNED OWNED POWNED
Qknight=CLOWN

All Westbay Use bot Asswell...
almost 80% of the server use bot..
So you only wanna have Hots Bannid becous thay own you ?...

Or do you got a bether reason?..

lol? it was a joke m*r*n, And its not that many in westbay that use bot.. lol
Sitasofa, Everyone got cheat yeah, but wtf?! EVERYTHING automatic?!?!?! heal,attack,push and even run?!???!

Every1 got bot to hal even U so don't deny it.
U don't need bot to attack... since CIPSOFT improved hotkeys plax?
No1 from us got bot to push and only 3 ppl got dash in our guild.
I can assure you on that.

We didn't said u got combo sd... but for sure asobati's team and lopes got it.
We don't got ANY ue script omfg... c'mon guys.. don't be so low.
U know what is vt?

Qknight u seems that u are like a lawyer of Your guild. You deny everything what we say about Your guild even if u are not 100% sure.

I wasnt there yesterday open battle, And i dont think they used combo sd lmao..so keep failing bro <3
Rothas, i want names :(

Ane here we go again. U wasn't there but still you defend them... c'mon man don't you have your own eyes and brain?

WELL self healing is legal but since almost everybody else use combobots etc etc the wars is so boring with all healbots,combo bots,anti paralyze

Not really... I really enjoy this war.
I got only ork bot so there is no sd combo and ue which I could use.. Only healbot and anty para but ever1 is using it.

And we are trying to use para and mwalls to trap ppl to make it as much as in rl tibia we would.
We don't randomly spam ue... mhm maybe Dzumior do it but he didn't do that until he died when Lopes Asobati and CO. spammed ue at ank ob so he get mad.

U can see that all in movies...

Who on this ot doesn't use a bot?

If you answered ME to this good luck :> ull need it

WESTBAY IS NOT WITH ASOBATI OR LOPES! WHY WONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! I know they got cheat..so stop saying they r with us

WESTBAY IS NOT WITH ASOBATI OR LOPES! WHY WONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! I know they got cheat..so stop saying they r with us

So wtf?! was he doing WITH YOUR GUILD AT OB BETWEEN THAIS AND VENORE? Don't tell me that he just came and simply started to attack us. Watch fucking movie made by Dzumior or Arwyna.

So wtf?! was he doing WITH YOUR GUILD AT OB BETWEEN THAIS AND VENORE? Don't tell me that he just came and simply started to attack us. Watch fucking movie made by Dzumior or Arwyna.
Like you said in another thread, my team was with him and i didnt know that. and so? it was once, Your team have been with him more then we have.

Back