• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban Hotsteppers?

Do you want hotsteppers to get ban?

• Yes, They should get ban!

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • No, Please give a reason!

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters
indeed

and so what if someone using bot , this is ot lol

i using blackd and ng on real tibia , why wouldn't i use it on ot?

Signed : Saintly

I dont use bot, since I cant fix elf cracked and ng bot cracked, why? because I fucked it.. I dont use dash, anti para shit.. dzumior..

@dzumior : stop callin people kids and shit when your english really sux.. and if Im a kid its so poor that i got a better english than you... and believe me u'd get killed more times if u didnt have your ultra bot..

I dont use bot, since I cant fix elf cracked and ng bot cracked, why? because I fucked it.. I dont use dash, anti para shit.. dzumior..

@dzumior : stop callin people kids and shit when your english really sux.. and if Im a kid its so poor that i got a better english than you... and believe me u'd get killed more times if u didnt have your ultra bot..

Well done smart ass, do you think English skill is a measure of age? Because my 6 year old cousin can write better than you, so that makes you 5 or younger by your logic right? We won't even start with spoken English or it would be an OT full of 2 year olds, although actually Dzumior speaks English better than he writes it :eek:

Well done smart ass, do you think English skill is a measure of age? Because my 6 year old cousin can write better than you, so that makes you 5 or younger by your logic right? We won't even start with spoken English or it would be an OT full of 2 year olds, although actually Dzumior speaks English better than he writes it :eek:

/careface I didnt even read when i wrote it.. but anyways check it out lol.

21:37 Dzumior [558]: go
21:37 Dzumior [558]: learn
21:38 Dzumior [558]: english

and btw the fact is that i dont flame people for their english I just flame people that tries to act cool..

Dzumior keeps spammin qknight hehe you're a noob, u dash menz, ur kid big mouth menz.. and the fact is that actually he's a kid he spammed me before U USE DASH FUCK U, BOTTER AUTO HEALERR. if he tries to act like an adult, why is he actin like a kid?

I didnt know that first either, then michael explained :p
Its some kind of cheat that makes you run faster then normal
H

lol is that possible??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111oneone:blink:

Srsly Dash suxs?? it's only to bug it with 1 guy para and the other spamm ue he will died in 3 sec lal?

whats the point in banning them if u have proof of them using a bot them i can see banning them

BTW i am not a hotstepper

Should you ban hotsteppers? Everyone use botts! Anti para, utani gran hur if running, auto healing, auto run?

the Owner Can't ban evryone whit Bot... Becous then ther wont be anyone left on the server..

And Why Make so Big Post about All hots use Bot...
All Westbay use Bot asswell why you dont make a Thread about that ?...

or is it just becous you dont like hots so you try to get them all bannid and you can asslick Westbay again ??

the Owner Can't ban evryone whit Bot... Becous then ther wont be anyone left on the server..

And Why Make so Big Post about All hots use Bot...
All Westbay use Bot asswell why you dont make a Thread about that ?...

or is it just becous you dont like hots so you try to get them all bannid and you can asslick Westbay again ??

As i said later - get out of here, pokemooon.

All i got to say is the 2 biggest botters in the server are Qknight/Qdruid and Hankdatank....any there both in westbay.

21:37 Dzumior [558]: go
21:37 Dzumior [558]: learn
21:38 Dzumior [558]: english

and btw the fact is that i dont flame people for their english I just flame people that tries to act cool..

Dzumior keeps spammin qknight hehe you're a noob, u dash menz, ur kid big mouth menz.. and the fact is that actually he's a kid he spammed me before U USE DASH FUCK U, BOTTER AUTO HEALERR. if he tries to act like an adult, why is he actin like a u kid?[/QUOTE]

Well it's not he's fault that their not learning out english in the schools (think so) ... So if there's anyone you wanna complain on go to the polish goverment you douchebag

Back