• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ban Hotsteppers?

Do you want hotsteppers to get ban?

• Yes, They should get ban!

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • No, Please give a reason!

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters
Right...

Okey So for those noobs above@ pages 1,2,3,4, and 5 read this post carefully because i will not repeat my self

1.80 % of Tibian Community uses some kind of a bot, script Etc to help them in wars, exping and so on..

2. Yes i use a bot and so does more then half of IceChaw players.. why? well mainly because its usefull in wars, Auto heal Etc..

3. All this flaming that is going on this forum about who does, is, wher, what.. it relly gets fucking annoying so please if you dont have a brain dont fucking post

4. There are many people as well that bot charcter up and rook it for levels, and yes i know both sides have done it so stop fighting about it as well, protecting your own ass and trying to act innocent wont help you since its pointless and stupid not to admit..IT IS ONLY A GAME!

5. Last but not least, all those threads you noobs make about "Westbay won"
"Hots are noobs" "ban hots" "they cheat" AND so on are fuking stupid and waste of forum space, most of the posts are either flaming or insulting so think twice before you make such a post

And yes this took me 10 mins to write, now fuck off and go along with your noob lie.

Kthxbye?

Right...

Okey So for those noobs above@ pages 1,2,3,4, and 5 read this post carefully because i will not repeat my self

1.80 % of Tibian Community uses some kind of a bot, script Etc to help them in wars, exping and so on..

2. Yes i use a bot and so does more then half of IceChaw players.. why? well mainly because its usefull in wars, Auto heal Etc..

3. All this flaming that is going on this forum about who does, is, wher, what.. it relly gets fucking annoying so please if you dont have a brain dont fucking post

4. There are many people as well that bot charcter up and rook it for levels, and yes i know both sides have done it so stop fighting about it as well, protecting your own ass and trying to act innocent wont help you since its pointless and stupid not to admit..IT IS ONLY A GAME!

5. Last but not least, all those threads you noobs make about "Westbay won"
"Hots are noobs" "ban hots" "they cheat" AND so on are fuking stupid and waste of forum space, most of the posts are either flaming or insulting so think twice before you make such a post

And yes this took me 10 mins to write, now fuck off and go along with your noob lie.

Kthxbye?
Well, The 'Westbay declares war against the server' and 'The war is ended' is the only topics that has been made by westbays, This one for example, is a hotstepper.

Qknight Why u flame other ppl for using bot's Dnt You use it by your self ;>
At least We are just honest not lier like You are.

if u said u using bot as You said thn why u camplaining about it when sme of hots are using it ?:O

Btw Am "Mam fajny nick" :-]

if u said u using bot as You said thn why u camplaining about it when sme of hots are using it ?:O

Btw Am "Mam fajny nick" :-]
Because they are using all kinds of scripts and even dash, And btw, they started the bot talk, I was like "wtf??" when they called Westbay the biggest botters of the server..When not many in westbay is using cheat and WHOLE hotsteppers is using ..They use dash/auto attack/auto follow/SD combo/auto push/auto mwall and even UE combo script..

The moderators should do something about all these useless westbay-hotsteppers threads. You guys are being immature and jealous at each other.

thanks

Let's go open battle Westbays and we can keep theory and the practice that you are nooooooooooobs on the battlefield =D

At least 60% of player's here are using some kind of cheat.
So why every1 is still talking about who use bot's or who does'nt.
We not gona hear the true anyway =P

I think that thred should be closed.

Mam fajny nick

Ah ok that explains it.
;) true

and just wanna say something about the hots~, i been fighting 2 they side for around like a month and half, and never.. they never have been say on ventrilo something like (whos combo leader) or stuff like that, hey i dont use any bot at all, just vent and good pvp ;), and 2 the yellow force i just wanna tell them "please dont be to girly guys, u know you guys r using elf bot and magebot, so dont come here criying about hots~r using some kind of ilegal software cuz u guys r full of $hit 2"

Last edited:
Back