• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem thirsty ppl in here, calm the fk down o.0

Well done guys server seems real nice keep it up :)

loled

Edit:
I'm doing.... field research??? :D
For some reason I keep getting large amounts of money on this game yet my total amount of money never goes higher than 0... ITS CRAZY!

It is called ~~Progression by Economy~~ Every single thing in Warframe takes credits. Crafting, Leveling Guns, Fusing, Transforming, Building anything in the clan hall, even TRADING has a tax that costs credits. You will always need credits and never have enough.

That is the "Correct way" to make an economy.

If you want to add that same thought to Deathzot, then enchanting items, upgrading tiers, safe trading, and everything else would all cost gold. Which isn't a bad idea I guess.

Can someone update me on the status of Deathzot sorry havent been on in a week or so and i dont wana go through the past 10 new pages of messages haha

Can someone update me on the status of Deathzot sorry havent been on in a week or so and i dont wana go through the past 10 new pages of messages haha

Well pretty much they figured out the meaning of life and created a virtual way to play, man you need to keep with the times

My ip changer wont open to get into rookville? Any guesses why this is happening?i click on it doesnt open i click run as admin and it still doesnt work?

Website is being worked on and I'm hoping to have a preview of some of the party quests later this week. I'm currently working with @Snuggles to revamp most of the world boss rooms. The "to-do" list is getting shorter and shorter each day. The server is getting very close to release :D

Website is being worked on and I'm hoping to have a preview of some of the party quests later this week. I'm currently working with @Snuggles to revamp most of the world boss rooms. The "to-do" list is getting shorter and shorter each day. The server is getting very close to release :D
Im so excited man this server is going to be the best one ever youve worked so hard and put so many hours into this game and everyone truely appreciates it man. None of us could do what your doing you and your team are kicking ass and thats why there arent so many custom games anymore because they take forever and becaus eof how hard it i to start stuff from scratch. Deathzot is going to be a "Monopoly" of all tibia customs because there are none like it its awsome and cant wait to see it man keep posting pictures your doing an amazing job take your time keep up the good work

see, now this is the determined Synthetic i was waiting for. Daily updates, responses to the community, actually making us believe hes focused on finishing the server.
unlike the last few weeks of an update a week, and some sassy community comments.

Get a few preview pictures maybe?

mmm No one believed that they weren't focusing on the server. If you did believe that then you're dumb. :D

mmm No one believed that they weren't focusing on the server. If you did believe that then you're dumb. :D
you sir, need darwinism..... your brain clearly lacks evolution and common sense. its common knowledge that both Synthetic and Xagul have had many times where they get burned out of making Deathzot and get lots in other fields, Look at Xagul and his 200+ hours active on Warframe. and Synthetic has an unhealthy love for League of Legends. so before you think to call someone "Dumb" learn what in the fuck you are actually talking about before opening your mouth.

Focused - "not divided or scattered among several areas of interest or concern"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/focused

you sir, need darwinism..... your brain clearly lacks evolution and common sense. its common knowledge that both Synthetic and Xagul have had many times where they get burned out of making Deathzot and get lots in other fields, Look at Xagul and his 200+ hours active on Warframe. and Synthetic has an unhealthy love for League of Legends. so before you think to call someone "Dumb" learn what in the fuck you are actually talking about before opening your mouth.

Focused - "not divided or scattered among several areas of interest or concern"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/focused
The problem is, over the course of the last few weeks Xagul and I were working on a lot of stuff that doesn't mean anything to our players. What we were working on was a lot of important "behind the scene" stuff. The reason I'm now able to post updates of stuff that means something to you guys (hunting spawns, new maps) is because we're done with everything else. Despite Xagul playing a lot of Warframe he's still getting a lot done. Also for the record I haven't touched League much in the last months. Here's my lolking.

The problem is, over the course of the last few weeks Xagul and I were working on a lot of stuff that doesn't mean anything to our players. What we were working on was a lot of important "behind the scene" stuff. The reason I'm now able to post updates of stuff that means something to you guys (hunting spawns, new maps) is because we're done with everything else. Despite Xagul playing a lot of Warframe he's still getting a lot done. Also for the record I haven't touched League much in the last months. Here's my lolking.

lol only d4? get good scrub

Obamanizer gets insulted he runs to a dictionary to prove he knows what he's talking bout. lawl same old lame ass.

Synthetic has been keeping us up to date with what they are doing. Everytime you come to forum and cry that they aren't paying enough attention to you Synthetic posts that he is doing behind the scene work that wouldn't mean anything to us. Problem with this.. If they are gone more than a day without posting then they must have lost interest in server and isn't going to release anymore. mhm Darwinism just happened. Get pwnd. ~ Naturally ~

Everyone calm the fuck down.
When the server is up, its up.
Stop trying to rush things.
Or it will end up like a blizzard or EA game on release.
Its people like you who rush it that makes the gaming industry a shitty place.
Thanks, thats all.

I honestly think its better to keep us not knowing what their doing over a long period of time than knowing every step of what their doing. Whats the point then if you know everything thats going on? I hope theres alot their not telling us/showing us aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back