• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would design a actual " webside " instead of the plumpy shit people use these days for you guys. Pm me with what you want in it and i'll do it for free.

I honestly think its better to keep us not knowing what their doing over a long period of time than knowing every step of what their doing. Whats the point then if you know everything thats going on? I hope theres alot their not telling us/showing us aswell.

THIS ^

What is Webside in german?
Nothing, I just thought people would believe it and not ask so no one notices my bad english spelling.(what makes it funnier, i teach english for people under 10th grade in germany. )

'Webside' is 'web page' in dutch

So what your saying is, Blazed Druid, who said he was German, is actually a Dutch Spy PRETENDING to be a german english 10th grade teacher!?

IS THAT WHAT THIS MEANS!?

lmao i think you are reading too much into this typo covered by lies!

So what your saying is, Blazed Druid, who said he was German, is actually a Dutch Spy PRETENDING to be a german english 10th grade teacher!?

IS THAT WHAT THIS MEANS!?
I'm not a teacher, I help young german girls/boys get theyre grades good. german education system is shit in other languages then german. Without tibia I wouldnt be able to type fluent english.

Stfu and stop spamming useless shit before our topic gets locked... and flat, DID YOU DOWN SYNDROME FOR REAL BRO?

Edit:
@current events:
If you haven't noticed, when Synthetic is side tracked doing other things I am working my ass off on the server. When I am side tracked doing other things, he is working his ass off on the server. The server will get done, the only mistake made was announcing the server is actually being worked on to begin with because this thread is more distracting than warframe at times >.>!

Will people actually man up and war this time? Was pretty annoying trying to get legit pvp in last time when all you guys did was actually group up under thug and renegade and 1vs20 on obama. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back