• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thats not it.... I know he will give us a heads up and shit. Its just that i highly doubt it will be even 2/3 weeks, probably more like a month.
ahh i have all kinds of time, hopefully though its sooner

Just thought everyone should feel ashamed of themselves for not enjoying this....

Last edited:
Servers close to being done thats bad ass! i might get a month of this stuff legit :p leave in june for 3 months :O oh well cheers and hope to see the ot within a couple weeks ^^ got a few people making their return to tibia for this

close to release... well now i am just getting hyped.

There will be a one week (seven day) countdown when the server will be released. I still don't have an exact date.

That's good news, something to cheer me up , while im waiting for the results for my big brothers brain surgery. Thanks Synthetic :)

Predicting release date given tomorrow! at least i hope... cause if not then it means 2 weeks minimum before release cause logic says they would do it on a friday afternoon. and i really hope its soon, cause i have blocked myself a few times from doing some really stupid spending in attempts to find joy in random games while waiting for zot...... my willpower is getting pretty weak. lol

I think ive tried like 2 since he took xdc down. Been working on school work and league lol.

Rofl nub get on my level :)

1004874_859293424084323_4265603039846471305_n.jpg

Got 7 weeks of holidays left at work, guess I'll use 3 of those to nolife the first stances of the server until donators overtake everyone again :)) but really gonna rush(if its still in) 6.5k to get the blasted shard and not get wrecked like last season xD

The experience rate in beta was extremely higher than what it's going to be on release.

Rofl nub get on my level :)

1004874_859293424084323_4265603039846471305_n.jpg
Man I actually tried dota, with my new desktop, runs great but i'm so used to league its not funny. I suck so bad a dota haha. I just started playing smite last night. Anyone that has it should message me there name.

Jake, non sure if you said it already but are the eggs staying the same or did you and Shawn change it up?
Also is the stamina system gonna be the same or different. Like where people would bot and when less then 40 stamina would sit there to regain stamina in pz.

The experience rate in beta was extremely higher than what it's going to be on release.
Uhh how much lower we talking? Because really only way to level efficiently was by exp orbs

Thanks god it was really easy to level in the beta

this will make it somewhat of a challenge even tho it will cause a lil bit of over crowdedness in some areas but it will make shit a bit more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back