• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids hahahaha.

Yes there will. And our team is gonna be op af lol. Like i got 2 more weeks of classes so im not in that much of a rush for it to me done. lol.
Yea like I can't wait for them to try to hunt all of us lmaooo

thats it, no fucking status update for next friday release. goodbye zotfund to Xbox trash. sick of this shit

Lol. Dude you needa chill. Give them time. As Jake said you don't know what it takes to actually get a good ot up and running lol.
Thats bull, as i DO know what it takes, just because i havent ran my own projects doesnt mean i dont understand the level of man hours it takes sometimes to get small scripts to work right let alone some large ones. and i fully understand the magnitude of the project, However, its not a Full update like it was from 8.0 to 8.6, its a Revamp, a for over a month now the vocations have been pretty much Finished... The map is in place for many level sections. there is a Core map from V1 as a base so its not like entirely re-created from scratch even though many areas have had massive changes.

The server has been usable for a long time now, and getting things Added to the almost finished product, but what i am pissy about is that in all fairness ( and flatlander is sure to wag his $@#$ around at this comment ) The product should have been out the door by now if not before now. With what was seen in beta, what was seen 2 weeks after beta, there has been enough time passed that at the very least we should have gotten a date by now, and if the reality is, they have a script going nuts they are having issues fixing and its taking days causing pushbacks badly, then it should be spoken. Aside from synthetics response to our complaining, it was 7 days prior to that his last response. and with no date given today its not going to be here on friday next week either. making it at minimum, 4 weeks from the time he spoke " The server is very close to being complete" now 4 weeks after a comment like that is bad Press. But its not like synthetic gives 2 shits about what people think of him, i know hes not a known giver of fucks to the people. but he has this horrible nack for not understanding what some words that relate to time mean and uses them incorrectly as to give misleading hope to the masses.

All that said, I fully understand what it takes to make the server, as much as you people thing i aint very smart, you're quite wrong and my IQ and common sense are very high as well as being a realist who is extremely accurate, i know its been a mentally painful road for him/them to get to this point, but you dont hold the football and walk the final 10 yards to the goal line... you put everything you got left into that last few feet, Dive for it, and after its all finished you get up and celebrate.

---- This has been a partially drunken rant brought to you by Obamanizer.... if its not even legible.. Contact my office for a fuk, because i dont have none to give currently ^.^

What I remember is Killallah got redskull and Eternal dropped him :D afterwards you quit I believe

i can only imagine how nasty the wars will become in this Version, as there is no frag limit and you get exp for skullfucking people. gonna have douchebags roll into town and just faceroll the entire town for fun endlessly.

What I remember is Killallah got redskull and Eternal dropped him :D afterwards you quit I believe

Madness it was when jake didnt fix the redskull bug yea, What happend after? ;)

Oh and eternal dropped me? Please put up the real info, with 2 others when i was a ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back