• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how long ago was that? Species was like 5-6 years ago stop living in the past. Yes u have made improvements to the new client and such but everything you work on always is half finished and it will always be like that. You try to flame people on a tibia thread I kinda feel bad for you.

I wasn't actually trying to "flame" or "roast" you, Arguing on the internet is for idiots.

I was simply hoping you'd see my post and think "oh, I didn't realize all my posts looked like that, maybe I should start posting positive things instead of being negative and always talking doom and gloom and sounding like I'm going to kill myself if the server doesn't release soon"

And btw I never ONCE worked on a Pokemon server and everything I did work on was back in 7.6

Flatlander just has nothing better to do than run his mouth on here in defense of people who need no defending.
just an egotistical loudmouth.

More on topic, this server better get its release date this weekend... cause i fought hard not to spend money this week trying to hold out for it.. and im just getting pissed off and gonna drop the deathzot fund soon. because i am bored out of my mind.. and money buys amusement, true fact.

And back to flat, yes ima QQ, im not a known giver of fucks on peoples opinions, so dont even bother.

Flatlander just has nothing better to do than run his mouth on here in defense of people who need no defending.
just an egotistical loudmouth.

More on topic, this server better get its release date this weekend... cause i fought hard not to spend money this week trying to hold out for it.. and im just getting pissed off and gonna drop the deathzot fund soon. because i am bored out of my mind.. and money buys amusement, true fact.

And back to flat, yes ima QQ, im not a known giver of fucks on peoples opinions, so dont even bother.

You aren't QQing, you are what is known as a fanboy. A person who enjoys a product, and thinks JUST because he likes the product, he is entitled to special treatment from the creators of that product.

You aren't QQing, you are what is known as a fanboy. A person who enjoys a product, and thinks JUST because he likes the product, he is entitled to special treatment from the creators of that product.
So nice of you to make your own personal definition of Fanboy to use it how you feel works.

"a boy who is an enthusiastic devotee"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fanboy

The only Ots i have ever enjoyed to the point of ever paying more than $5 on have been servers created by the Hughes family. which lands be at over $1500 to them. This legacy of Deathzot re-mastered V1 and V2 is the only OT i have played or will play more than 10 minutes on in the last 2 years, Why? Because everything else sucks, major, Ass. now i do not feel i deserve any kind of special treatment, i should be treated the same as a person who plays for free or a person who pays thousands. Equality is the core of my being, so get off your own dick, you disgust me.

I Need a scripter badly

Tada, your post about your upcoming Pokemon OT.
Yet that was posted 4 years ago for a friends ot since we was trying to find a scripter. I've played a Pokemon server ONCE and would NEVER make a server that every BR in the world is making duplicates of. I'm one that likes unique.

I think the reason Flatlander hasn't made such a priority to finishing some projects in the past is because he actually enjoys learning to script & improving on what he already knows. Personally, to me, creating a server is a grindfest because I don't exactly enjoy the process of making a server - I enjoy the finish product and watching people play the actual game. Flatlander is very good at what he does, and because he's spent so much time learning the skill he's now able to do a lot of cool things that I don't think I'd ever be able to pull off. I agree with a lot of the stuff that Flat does say (from a developers perspective) that it's incredibly frustrating to see people constantly asking for updates, but I kind of understand from a players perspective that you guys don't fully understand how much work it is to make a (good) Tibia server.

Stop QQ cry on this thread or ur all hunted whenever this server comes up

Stop QQ cry on this thread or ur all hunted whenever this server comes up
Bring it babe, But to syn... Yes I do understand what ur saying it's just the point that he doesn't need to come in and defend every single thing posted here... It's not his duty. I said what I did because in 2-4 weeks I know most of us college kids have exams and wouldn't really be able to play much. Nobody is trying to be disrespectful in any ways, and I think your wrong because I know most of the people here have tried making servers and know how difficult it is. We respect the talents that you and Shawn have. It just becomes annoying having flatlander reply to everyone's posts with his two sense.

Bring it babe, But to syn... Yes I do understand what ur saying it's just the point that he doesn't need to come in and defend every single thing posted here... It's not his duty. I said what I did because in 2-4 weeks I know most of us college kids have exams and wouldn't really be able to play much. Nobody is trying to be disrespectful in any ways, and I think your wrong because I know most of the people here have tried making servers and know how difficult it is. We respect the talents that you and Shawn have. It just becomes annoying having flatlander reply to everyone's posts with his two sense.

Fuck with @R3ignlasting and you fuck with me :)

People who actually post things here that are unwanted.
Please don't.
I rather not want to start on the server with people being toxic from the start. Thanks.

PS.
Hope the server goes up after this week, because me and a friend are fucking hyped.

Well don't matter it you like me or not most of you know I manage to just about help anyone that needs anything starting out, so if your new to deathzot and or don't know how to really get started lmk.

i just like that almost 2 weeks ago " its coming real soon" or whatever post about it, and at best wont be ready till 4 weeks after that was said. probably more. but i guess it falls under the relativity of what synthetic refers to when he makes statements about time. at least hes consistent with it.

i just like that almost 2 weeks ago " its coming real soon" or whatever post about it, and at best wont be ready till 4 weeks after that was said. probably more. but i guess it falls under the relativity of what synthetic refers to when he makes statements about time. at least hes consistent with it.
Like this time around I know it's actually coming, but remember last era when he was talking about the new area he was adding and it never happened lol, I don't really care about it since this needed a revamp anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back