• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was me and Jihi we were level 600's and eternal was 1k you tried running and he soloed you thats what happened.

Blinkz let me make it clear for you. You were none on last eras, you will be none on this
And let's make this clear to you. I played for 2 weeks last era since I didn't have a computer after that. Your lost you think your going to be the best when the fact is our team is going to be op as fuck hahaha I'm done replying about this spamming the thread.

And let's make this clear to you. I played for 2 weeks last era since I didn't have a computer after that. Your lost you think your going to be the best when the fact is our team is going to be op as fuck hahaha I'm done replying about this spamming the thread.
u guys quit fighting making me cry : (

all i know is that if i actually succumb to letting myself enter in a war, i have now discovered my battle music........ Dibs on character name Cotton Eye Joe...... loooool
i dont know how i didnt hear this when it was out in 1994.

TEAM DEATH NINJA!!!!!!!
Where you been baby girl! lol

i could see reign/eternal/immort messing everyone up ;D
Let em come lol. I usually dont war that much. But times change xD

all i know is that if i actually succumb to letting myself enter in a war, i have now discovered my battle music........ Dibs on character name Cotton Eye Joe...... loooool
i dont know how i didnt hear this when it was out in 1994.
HAHAHAH Got a laugh out of me xD My league music here lately has been. Been Farming dat IP lolol.
http://www.pandora.com/station/play/1978866354442734097

all i know is No-1 whould side with Renegade as he is the biggest scummer ever on deathzot. if you are just a groupy and feel like joining him, i am sure in due time it will bite you in the ass eventually.

You ever try talking to him?

I was teamed with him on Dzot last era and I ended up leaving because he is soooo annoying. Team up with him though.. you'll get spammed all day that he wants help killing ppl. Then he'll go on about it for hours.

I've been jacking my bird u know the usual

Can someone please tell me why not many people like Renegade?
Would be because hes selfish... he will start hunting u at level 2k if you are hunting in the wrong spawn and the only way to get out of it is to pay or else he sits there with his no life and spam kills you... lol

We fucking shit up..... Lmao Idk I find it fun causing trouble with some of these nerds haha
I didnt ask who was fucking shit up :) i asked who im gunna be joining hahaha WHO WANTS THE COCKTITUDE?!!??!?!

I've been jacking my bird u know the usual
Yo lets join the same guild again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back