• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though there is still no release date, it feels better hearing something rather than nothing. Hopefully it won't be too much longer now.

Literally would be a pretty good idea but it could make sets to powerful.... There's probably a way to use them and still not make it op tho.

and that's all anyone has really been asking for, glad to see you guys almost done and is the mapper Snuggles or whatever his name is? If so the map will be sick lmao

using a certain gem on a bp gives it different stats for a set amount of time maybe

Ya enjoy watching obamanizer rage at ppl and tell them he is much smarter then they are. Then try to hint that if they don't put up the server he won't throw money at it. lawlz!

@Tjay I have work everyday from 6 am - 4 pm, I don't feel like playing much anymore, but I will on weekends sometimes. Also don't argue with this Killallah kid, he tends to get emotional and butthurt very easily, also stalked the shit out of one of my buds, fucking creep the guy. I'll be on League later tonight most likely.
I feel ya man. Im still waiting to hear from the place i applied for id be working 40-50 hours a week. Just been working on classes. Should be done tuesday then taking the summer off for a break haha. And yeah i know haha why i said that lol.

Well hoping it is announced sometime this weekend. But I believe it will be probably online in 1-2 weeks
Oh shit you got your old account back hahaa. Has anyone heard for jake or shawn? Haven't talked to them ina bout a month~

Guys c'mon stop arguing, argue/fight in the server when it comes on not on the forums
Like most post i
Cant you guys create a new thread for your wierd discustion?
I recommend chit chat...
It wouldnt work lol. People will still post off topic things. Pretty sure thats the reason we haven't heard anything from jake and shawn lol. Last time I heard Shawn was on warframe lol. Been a couple weeks thou.
Hope there are new bps this time around

or tiered bps maybe idk
Yeah I really would like to see something cool done with the backpacks. I know I had like bps of bps of berserker and warlock bps lol.
No longer posting in this thread because I feel it's served it's purpose.

What's left: Currently waiting on the mapper to finish up the last world, universal and event maps.

I want to thank everyone for helping contribute to the development of DeathZot v2 (I know who you are). To those of you who positively contributed to this thread (not coming in here everyday asking "whens ot done", or death threats) will be rewarded with a unique gift when the server comes out.

I hope to see you all at release :)

//Syn
Glad to hear from you. Can't wait til its done. I see a lot of league and deathz i
Ya enjoy watching obamanizer rage at ppl and tell them he is much smarter then they are. Then try to hint that if they don't put up the server he won't throw money at it. lawlz!
LOL!

And Sorry
if I said something twice went thou like 3 pages that I was behind. Homework OP. LOL

No longer posting in this thread because I feel it's served it's purpose.

What's left: Currently waiting on the mapper to finish up the last world, universal and event maps.

I want to thank everyone for helping contribute to the development of DeathZot v2 (I know who you are). To those of you who positively contributed to this thread (not coming in here everyday asking "whens ot done", or death threats) will be rewarded with a unique gift when the server comes out.

I hope to see you all at release :)

//Syn
good deal!!! no worries on the release date just glad ur alive and still working on deathzot v2

it'll be worth the wait! but never the less i'm so excited to play i hope it will be done soon ^^

@Synthetic_
I remember in V1 the highest available boss was always PK enabled is this still the same or did u change it?

Also i was wondering if pets will still be obtained the same way IE: RP or killing chocobos or if that also changed

Actually yea that would work, or like the better the tier bp the better your regen is?
@Synthetic_
I remember in V1 the highest available boss was always PK enabled is this still the same or did u change it?

Also i was wondering if pets will still be obtained the same way IE: RP or killing chocobos or if that also changed

There are no pets anymore

what is the atk rate for the different vocations? lets say barbarian and warrior?

Hopefully this shit gets done soon, every server out is by far terrible.

It
Hopefully this shit gets done soon, every server out is by far terrible.
ain't that there terrible, just us custom players don't like them cause we're deathzot junkys

It

ain't that there terrible, just us custom players don't like them cause we're deathzot junkys
No there just really arent really out haha. The ones that are out are put together really sloppy. Like I like my sloppy joe hahaha. See what I did there? lol. I need sleep xD

No there just really arent really out haha. The ones that are out are put together really sloppy. Like I like my sloppy joe hahaha. See what I did there? lol. I need sleep xD
So a server with 500+ people on it everyday is terrible? Lol we just don't like them don't mean no one else does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back