• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
..!! May be one of the ugliest posts I've seen in this forum.
wait for it, its all going to boil down to Synthetic posting in this thread in 1-3 days saying we are all assholes, and his experience has changed his views on life, no longer will he ever make ots or be a part of the ot community.. mmhm

Jake isn't so childish.

It is funny, Otland actually has a decent community with a lot of hard-working talented and good people, but the people that post the most are negative, childish, ignorant fucks.

Nevermind, looks like eternal is a friend of synth. Since they both act like thugs online. I doubt synth was in accident either, kid never goes out and doesn't own and drivers license yet alone a car. Probably a pathethic attempt to get more donations.

I know this since I've played together with Synth for many years ago when only OTFans existed. And he was really pathethic and acting like a gangster all the time back then.

Yeah man, based off your information you seem to know synthetic extremely well. Everything you said about him is spot on true.

And Completely agree with @Flatlander

Last edited:
Nevermind, looks like eternal is a friend of synth. Since they both act like thugs online. I doubt synth was in accident either, kid never goes out and doesn't own and drivers license yet alone a car. Probably a pathethic attempt to get more donations.

I know this since I've played together with Synth for many years ago when only OTFans existed. And he was really pathethic and acting like a gangster all the time back then.

Are you talking about a different person named Synth? Or can you not write the extra four letters (etic) to write the word Synthetic.

Becuz I remember seeing someone on otland and on Ot's name synth, but they're not the same person? o_O

No it is not needed, first of all there is no such thing as Free Health Care, secondly everyone should pay for their own shit.
I am a Capitalist and believe 100% in a free-market system with absolutely no "Forced Help" from any government.

But lets not get on that topic, we could argue all day.
Tho then he would not need donations for wrecked car (if he had insurance) nor the hospital bills (because helping people with tax money is not a bad thing)
As i live in sweden we HAVE nearly free health care.
I can tell you that people who get injured badly to have to also pay $35,000, its disgusting.
BUT i understand your theory and so, but don't say the goverment is helping you.
You , yourself helped paying for your bills, so did the people around you (and strangers).
So that THEY can also get help if they ever need it without emptying out thier bank accounts.
(You don't have to respond, i just wanted to progress my thought of it)

But I will lurk untill there is 100% truth that Synthetic is still okey aswell.

Unless Synthetic logged in and decided to lie to everyone including myself, he was involved in an accident. This does not delay Deathzot by any means, I am still working hard on the project and the only thing Synthetic has been doing lately is working on a website for the server which to be completely honest, the server could be released without and wouldn't change all that much.

A small progress report of things I have been working on:
  1. Added the event system from bitzot, everyone seemed to enjoy those events so adding them was a no brainer.
  2. Currently working on achievements that will reward people for doing random shit, some rewards will be titles that will show up when a player looks at you.
  3. I want to add a task system, it seems pretty popular... I just need to figure out some minor things like whether or not the tasks should be monster specific or general monsters in the area.
  4. Working on world bosses. We are also brain storming the idea of dungeons from XDC, people seemed to like them and I would like to make advanced bosses with fun and challenging mechanics.

The server is almost done in all honesty, my compulsive OCD is just killing me because I feel the server is still missing something. Also as some of you may already know, I have been fighting some recent distractions lol :D. Maybe I will throw up another beta here in a few days once I finish a few things.

Also I want to reiterate that Bitzot donations will be carried over to Deathzot. With that said it is important to note that those donations are bound to the account that donated on Bitzot so just understand that you will need to use your Bitzot account to play on any BETA from here on out, and ofc on the live server when it is released.

wait for it, its all going to boil down to Synthetic posting in this thread in 1-3 days saying we are all assholes, and his experience has changed his views on life, no longer will he ever make ots or be a part of the ot community.. mmhm
I understand nobody has posted proof of this happening, but that does not mean you have to act like a self centered fuckhead. Someone posts that Synthetic got into an accident and you immediately assume its some excuse to not work on ots anymore? You do realize this is an open source community and is in no way our career, we are not legally bound to a contract of any kind and anything we get out of the server is quite literally a DONATION thus we could at any time tell you to go fuck yourself and never appear on otland again and it wouldn't change a damn thing. So basically what I am trying to say is... go fuck yourself you spoiled ungrateful little shit.

P.S.
Even if Synthetic was to lose interest in open tibia, it wouldn't be the first time I have picked up a team project that was abandoned and personally finished it. I've placed too much time into this shit already, no matter what this shit is being finished.

Unless Synthetic logged in and decided to lie to everyone including myself, he was involved in an accident. This does not delay Deathzot by any means, I am still working hard on the project and the only thing Synthetic has been doing lately is working on a website for the server which to be completely honest, the server could be released without and wouldn't change all that much.

1. Added the event system from bitzot, everyone seemed to enjoy those events so adding them was a no brainer.
  2. Currently working on achievements that will reward people for doing random shit, some rewards will be titles that will show up when a player looks at you.
  3. I want to add a task system, it seems pretty popular... I just need to figure out some minor things like whether or not the tasks should be monster specific or general monsters in the area.
  4. Working on world bosses. We are also brain storming the idea of dungeons from XDC, people seemed to like them and I would like to make advanced bosses with fun and challenging mechanics.

The server is almost done in all honesty, my compulsive OCD is just killing me because I feel the server is still missing something. Also as some of you may already know, I have been fighting some recent distractions lol :D. Maybe I will throw up another beta here in a few days once I finish a few things.

Also I want to reiterate that Bitzot donations will be carried over to Deathzot. With that said it is important to note that those donations are bound to the account that donated on Bitzot so just understand that you will need to use your Bitzot account to play on any BETA from here on out, and ofc on the live server when it is released.

I understand nobody has posted proof of this happening, but that does not mean you have to act like a self centered fuckhead. Someone posts that Synthetic got into an accident and you immediately assume its some excuse to not work on ots anymore? You do realize this is an open source community and is in no way our career, we are not legally bound to a contract of any kind and anything we get out of the server is quite literally a DONATION thus we could at any time tell you to go fuck yourself and never appear on otland again and it wouldn't change a damn thing. So basically what I am trying to say is... go fuck yourself you spoiled ungrateful little shit.

P.S.
Even if Synthetic was to lose interest in open tibia, it wouldn't be the first time I have picked up a team project that was abandoned and personally finished it. I've placed too much time into this shit already, no matter what this shit is being finished.
Hey man tell jake I hope he gets better and to take he's time no hurry, and I agree what u said some people think deathzot is life or something, I mean it's fun but it ain't worth jakes life in anyway

"spoiled" lol. i sir, have never been spoiled in my life. From a mother who was more interested in buying drugs than food for her kids, to a father who is a horder and makes less than $30k a year to myself who makes less than $20k a year currently. i sir, dont know the definition of "spoiled"

"spoiled" lol. i sir, have never been spoiled in my life. From a mother who was more interested in buying drugs than food for her kids, to a father who is a horder and makes less than $30k a year to myself who makes less than $20k a year currently. i sir, dont know the definition of "spoiled"

haha, your life.

P.S.
Finally, now i am 100% convinced of the accident.
I will donate as soon as i get money on the account!
And Thanks for the update, even tho most people waited for proof of synthetic's accident.
You are a god here Xagul, Cheers!

Get better on your own time Synthetic no point in rushing anything for some keyboard warriors, Best wishes from Ireland.

I'm heartbroken...

""Proof or it didnt happen!
Specially as Obamanizer for a source since hes once held the title of Troll King.

so many people to quick to believe something with no sources or proof. this is why i have no faith in humanity.""

Ring a bell anyone?

Id drown you in my ejaculate, as you sit there and contemplate, osos's cum smells great, oh btw this is flawless from befor im on a break, so i thought id come here and hate a bit on all the fake, and i wanna play tibia im bored as of late..
Can we get a mod to get this guy outta here...? Needless spam =\

@topic
So I was thinking about my last post and I thought of something that might fill the void that is my OCD thinking the server is missing something. For those of you who have played XDC, you should remember perks. I was thinking about adding the perk system to deathzot but instead of doing random tasks to gain perks, what if you had to spend gold to buy perk points and each point you buy increases the price of the next?
Lets keep this thread on topic, post your thoughts!

Can you keep perks limited to events or effort consuming tasks rather than gold intead of loads of noob chars with loads of perk pointsedit: u did call it points lol as for your ocd id consider closure and perfectionism doesnt have to be achieved before it starts and open beta surely brain storming while on it can be more helpful and will give u a chance to hear the opinion of whatever group of trustworthy players (opinion-wise) you know

Last edited:

@topic
So I was thinking about my last post and I thought of something that might fill the void that is my OCD thinking the server is missing something. For those of you who have played XDC, you should remember perks. I was thinking about adding the perk system to deathzot but instead of doing random tasks to gain perks, what if you had to spend gold to buy perk points and each point you buy increases the price of the next?
I personally didnt like the perk system.
get well fast Jake

Last edited:
Can you keep perks limited to events or effort consuming tasks rather than gold intead of loads of noob chars with loads of perk pointsedit: u did call it points lol as for your ocd id consider closure and perfectionism doesnt have to be achieved before it starts and open beta surely brain storming while on it can be more helpful and will give u a chance to hear the opinion of whatever group of trustworthy players (opinion-wise) you know
In XDC perks were from random quests/achievements ect... While I could still do that, I have been looking for something to provide a sort of endless use for gold. I have always loved how no matter how long one plays otchaos there would always be a use for gold. Since then I have always striven to add something similar as otchaos had the best economy out of any OT I have ever played for the very reason that you could always use a little extra cash for hp/mp.

What I could do is reward perks for random achievements/events/ect... and also add the ability to buy them as well.

@topic
seriously..... i recommend something very damn similar to this in 1 of my massive suggestion posts like 2.5 months ago, and it gets shot down, now u take it and say its good.....

Did you consider limiting cash to some perks that perhaps dont overpower and some perks due to achievements or perhaps having perks and gerks (g for gold :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back