• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delay on SSA

Delay on SSA

• Total voters

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Just curious what people would think about that? like 3-5 seconds? Might make the wars even better. :p

Just post your opinion.. how much secs etc.. I'd say 3,5 - 4 seconds

I think that this is not needed anymore. First we need to actually fight

I think its really needed especially if we are only fighting with 20~ ish people but thats my opinion.

haha not needed?? a mage can tank for days. But ofc you need this to play when you lead 1mph. We saw you on 8.6 and other ots where people are not 300

@fatimathebruxa

Why the fuck you voting there? You not even play Lunarforce...
Anyway, when did you play, did you war even once ? Plix? Or you jsut used ssas to tank Ferumbras? plix?
br? plix?
plix 1kk for ssa , plix...

Not a good idea because it will just cause people to die easy.

Im pretty sure it takes 2-5 secs to kill a mage 250 and under. That means whats the point of ssas if u cant even put on 1? Btw i mean that if the mage is being pumped by 15 people with not potters.

Salar you DONT play on this server. You dont fight here so how the fuck do u know how the damage is. Calar doesnt want these changes cuz we actually have good players and he has terrible players so the battles would last 2mins max.

#facts

Im pretty sure it takes 2-5 secs to kill a mage 250 and under. That means whats the point of ssas if u cant even put on 1? Btw i mean that if the mage is being pumped by 15 people with not potters.

That means he either is dumb taking a bad spot or got pushed.. pretty much his own fault and deserves to die. When we fought Veziv in open I got trapped by them and had only 1 EK potting me and I didnt die cause of ssa's.. I was level 230. If it was only up to me I'd remove them from the Server.

Salar you DONT play on this server. You dont fight here so how the fuck do u know how the damage is. Calar doesnt want these changes cuz we actually have good players and he has terrible players so the battles would last 2mins max.

#facts

Dont act like i didnt play lunarforce.. I played with u.. I also got a char there and i am with Veziv..

Keep in mind paladins need those ssa more than mages, so 3 sec cd would be perfect in my opinion. Same cd for might ring.

would have been great if everyone didnt have ml 200

Back