• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delay on SSA

Delay on SSA

• Total voters
Lopek, the fights we got are very very boring cuz Navid is being a cry-baby cuz we sneaked him.

I can agree that SSa should cost more like 15-25k, but I don't agree with the exhausts, a mage now dies very fast.

That means he either is dumb taking a bad spot or got pushed.. pretty much his own fault and deserves to die. When we fought Veziv in open I got trapped by them and had only 1 EK potting me and I didnt die cause of ssa's.. I was level 230. If it was only up to me I'd remove them from the Server.

I'm assuming that you didn't die bcz they didn't have many mages. SSA exhaust is not needed, Dino ssa is not needed on 8.6 since all you do is spam wave/ava/ue.
a mage can tank for days.
But I have never seen you tank.

Yes, that's why we fought with 12 against 20 y-day, while you waited to get 20 ppl. But yes we are not old school ;/ we are they ones that are afraid of fighting.

Neither team is scared.. We didn't pussy out at 21, many of us just had to eat and do other shit. That small action at Kazz I took it as, to say the least, a troll fight. We ran into an extremely bad spot and got fucked, there's only been a few fights between these two teams. Give it a week or two and then we can see the out come.

It's just the beginning, either team can win and team can lose at the moment. Momentum plays a big roll at the start.

It's hard to fight with you guys, when Navid aka cry-baby won't msg us about gathers "Veziv Style" so hes either scared or ultra retarded.

Well, if I remember correctly Navid doesn't like trolling, so I would take this option out.

Dammit. Welp, enough forum for me bro, I'll go do some other shit around house while waiting for gather or something, bye bye now sweetie pie! Pay attention to class!

Heh ;d I've done my assignment ultra fucking bored so I just spam the forum, anyways cya.

calar y u no legend? :(
only kyra forum fighter ...

Lopek, the fights we got are very very boring cuz Navid is being a cry-baby cuz we sneaked him.

I can agree that SSa should cost more like 15-25k, but I don't agree with the exhausts, a mage now dies very fast.

I'm assuming that you didn't die bcz they didn't have many mages. SSA exhaust is not needed, Dino ssa is not needed on 8.6 since all you do is spam wave/ava/ue.
But I have never seen you tank.

Server overall is fine, but I honestly think it could be better if they change something with ssa's. Maybe higher the price would also work.. and also remove from loot?

Well, they can higher the price and delete from loot. By this people will actually will need to hunt/bot or do whatever to get cash if they want to buy SSA, this way sneaking would make sense.

hah look this calar almost every post he writes is about navid
seems like just ignoring you pisses you off ;d

hah look this calar almost every post he writes is about navid
seems like just ignoring you pisses you off ;d
Nah, no fights is pissing me off.

like 2 sec delay would be good but as calar said its anyway easy to kill a mage and guys seriously more expensive ssa does it matter everyone have 200kk in bank anyway

Back