• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delay on SSA

Delay on SSA

• Total voters
Hmm, you want ssa but Navid quit already GZ GZ GZ. Now Veziv's turn to make a team.

Who told you that?

Just because he is out 1 day after work doesnt mean he quits. lol

How much can this Calar cry. You must be a no life kid holy shit. It's fucking saturday go outside.

You're stupid as fuck, you act like a pro player when even brazols play better than you, first you cried about lvls now your crying about stone skins. How about if people use their hands to put ssa? it takes o.5-1sec to put ssa from bp to the amulet slot. First shit u guys said was "Calar show your pvp on lower lvls, and we've done this you're getting raped all the time" you always cry if you can't win. You should go to 8.6 maybe there you can do your famous "Into Shit" but atm you're getting owned by noobs from shadowcores, and if this stone skins exhaust will be added we will simply quit this ot cuz it will be like 8.6, we already got ava/ue spams cuz of you guys. And now keep thinking that you are pro.

how mad tho? Talking about people using hands to put on SSA then crying about dont exhaust them lmfao what. Like anyone uses their hands right now to put on ssa

Dino, shut the fuck up. You're the worst old school player I've seen, even Decoy is better than you. Even if they added exhaust for ssa you will find a new excuse after you'd lose.
You die like a shit with SSA so without ssa we'd kill u with wands.

Dino, shut the fuck up. You're the worst old school player I've seen, even Decoy is better than you. Even if they added exhaust for ssa you will find a new excuse after you'd lose.

I can tell I got you really mad because you use to say different things. I love it tho because getting someone so mad on the internet where you say something you don't believe is such a win. Go release your tension somewhere brother.

I am a legend you will just have to deal with that and swallow it ;/

+1111111

You guys cried for this exp change and shit, they did it and you all scattered to Shadowcores.

Even though I would like this, I don't think other teams outside of EU players would like it.

the only thing i didnt like about the exp change is that everyone is to highlevel still ;3 and i would never transfer a char to shadowcores since that ot is worse than this

Haha come sneak me in hive Calar. Oh wait your members die by view monsters nvm

Haha come sneak me in hive Calar. Oh wait your members die by view monsters nvm
Well not hard to map click around on 360 ED, but anyways nice watching your bot 24/7 that's really nice.

Back