• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone is free!

Freezy

Reaction score
well Blindness is tired of owning the server, is tired of those ue spammers, is tired of having no enemies enough to take us down; therefore you can finally leave pz without fear cuz BLINDNESS IS OUT
ye I know you are getting an orgasm right now but w8 I got more hotnews for ya! the last post of this thread will win my acc with 1 of the most beautiful house in Thais (Upper Swamp Lane 4) with all items inside it wich is worth 10kk~ and also the prettiest addons everm the assassin full!so, keep signing and maybe u'll be the lucky guy who'll have the pleasure to walk with a character so damn beautiful, Zuckov (getting an orgasm again?)

cheers
Over and out

Last edited:
Well, I say first of all, thank you to all my "true friends", Zuckov, Sovietiko, Vazez, Cogumelo, Foxtrotel, Anormal Beitch, Xeqtar, Chupamos and some more. ^_^

Everything has an "END", and passage of Blindness in Icechaw now comes to an end, I'm happy, to have pwn this OTS. As you all know many hate me, is just jealous of not being like me.
To my enemies I have only one thing to say, good luck for next time.

BYE ALL ! :D

/Vasco Lowe
/ Blindness

Cogumelo FTW!

All I have to say is that everyone in Icechaw got fucking owned by Blindness and it was so funny watching your bodys hitting the floor *___* YOu guys made me laugh a bunch of times because you are pathetic mmapclicking and UEing killing noobchars ang getting banned xDDDD WTF? And then they call themselfs good pvpers! Stuffs like that made me laugh really loud. You guys are pathetic, you are nothing without your sweet pathetic bot noobzors!

You can hunt in peace now but watch your back, Blindness may come back and hunt a bunch of pathetic guys again uuheuheueheu.

Hail Blindness _/

well Blindness is tired of owning the server, is tired of those ue spammers, is tired of having no enemies enough to take us down; therefore you can finally leave pz without fear cuz BLINDNESS IS OUT
ye I know you are getting an orgasm right now but w8 I got more hotnews for ya! the last post of this thread will win my acc with 1 of the most beautiful house in Thais (Upper Swamp Lane 4) with all items inside it wich is worth 10kk~ and also the prettiest addons everm the assassin full!so, keep signing and maybe u'll be the lucky guy who'll have the pleasure to walk with a character so damn beautiful, Zuckov (getting an orgasm again?)

cheers
Over and out
lol, I actually tought you we're joking about owning the server, you never did and never will.
Edit: All of you should he very happy that i have been banned the last week, I see blindness as a noob guild, a noob guild like that ganja boys, low lvls and many of them, pretty good exp for my knight tho.

Qknight is right lol

your guild has been made like what 3 weeks ago? lol

Qknight who think you are? Only a stupid player with Elf Bot on, running and Spamming ue? ;)

/Vasco Lowe
/Blindness

lol, I actually tought you we're joking about owning the server, you never did and never will.
Edit: All of you should he very happy that i have been banned the last week, I see blindness as a noob guild, a noob guild like that ganja boys, low lvls and many of them, pretty good exp for my knight tho.

Good Exp like running and spamming UE and then running like a monkey run after a banana. You make laugh. You are the biggest clown in the whole server xD

Good Exp like running and spamming UE and then running like a monkey run after a banana. You make laugh. You are the biggest clown in the whole server xD
Once again, I have never fought against blindness on my sorcerer, so how the hell can you call me a ue spammer? lmao

lol you said 1 right thing; we are low lvls but, that didn't stop us of owning the server; we could everyone we wanted too and we didn't need bot or something like that; trap, shoot, combo thats pvp not mapclicking and ue ue "wow i'm the best i kill them all ehehe"

good exp for ur ek? lol keep saying bs in forum; it was you who died 3x so it seems, its u who's giving exp to us:/
sad days, keep acting like king in an ot of noobs; if you were really good as you think you are u'd change server long time ago ;)

lol you said 1 right thing; we are low lvls but, that didn't stop us of owning the server; we could everyone we wanted too and we didn't need bot or something like that; trap, shoot, combo thats pvp not mapclicking and ue ue "wow i'm the best i kill them all ehehe"

good exp for ur ek? lol keep saying bs in forum; it was you who died 3x so it seems, its u who's giving exp to us:/
sad days, keep acting like king in an ot of noobs; if you were really good as you think you are u'd change server long time ago ;)
Actually, iam playing 6 different ot servers right now, this is the only high rated server i play and if you didnt know, Bot doesnt work for 8.5 and still im being called a botter and yes, maybe i died 3x? I didnt really care, money isnt a problem and its my noob char, a knight on lvl 310~... AND I HAVE NEVER FOUGHT AGAINST BLINDNESS ON MY SORCERER! SO STFU WITH THE UE SPAM

Actually, iam playing 6 different ot servers right now, this is the only high rated server i play and if you didnt know, Bot doesnt work for 8.5 and still im being called a botter and yes, maybe i died 3x? I didnt really care, money isnt a problem and its my noob char, a knight on lvl 310~... AND I HAVE NEVER FOUGHT AGAINST BLINDNESS ON MY SORCERER! SO STFU WITH THE UE SPAM

well, I eard u were on all the time, how can you play 6 ot servers? I've pitty of you, you are really nerd wow oO

we ment your 'friends'; but you are worst than them o,o
Who do you think are my friends? and how can i be worst if you have never met me?
and sry, it was only 5 ot servers :( and 2 rl tibia worlds...call me a nerd, I consider myself as GOD!

Who do you think are my friends? and how can i be worst if you have never met me?
and sry, it was only 5 ot servers :( and 2 rl tibia worlds...call me a nerd, I consider myself as GOD!

GOD? RIGHT! You can rule on your piece of shit and call yourself God in you goddamn land!

Back