• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone is free!

ur not even 400+ rofl i can't get a single XP from you -.-
Btw blindness is a nuub guild rofl . . . south gate stack ? or ue spamm sovietiko down hahahha flea's uead ALL of ur guild down in a single combo

lol? usually is just sovietiko is upstairs and a healer, we just go upstairs when some1 is trapped ;) so keep saying bullshit, i don't care about it at all
I've some cams, not much tho cuz i formated my pc, I can upload it here if you want ;)

P.S - I know my char is lower, but I bet u'd give ur mom's ass for have his house and items :|

yeye freezy Go GO pk some noob in thais :] since u cant get any 500+ down ! :D Mr. Thais noob hunter ;]

the problem of blindness is that they talk a lot, and act little, they needed the help of the ganja boys for win the war vs the murderz .. the blindness never dominate the server .. they are poor noobs who only know how to use EU! nothing more .. of the ~ 10 frags murderz earned more than the blindness before the ganja boys helped them -.- ..

never been nor will the server owners, perhaps, you say one thing here in the forum, and say other thing in the game..

learn how to play tibia silent .. Small noobs

<_<the problem of blindness is that they talk a lot, and act little, they needed the help of the ganja boys for win the war vs the murderz .. the blindness never dominate the server .. they are poor noobs who only know how to use EU! nothing more .. of the ~ 10 frags murderz earned more than the blindness before the ganja boys helped them -.- ..

never been nor will the server owners, perhaps, you say one thing here in the forum, and say other thing in the game..

the problem of blindness is that they talk a lot, and act little, they needed the help of the ganja boys for win the war vs the murderz .. the blindness never dominate the server .. they are poor noobs who only know how to use EU! nothing more .. of the ~ 10 frags murderz earned more than the blindness before the ganja boys helped them -.- ..

what are u talking about? lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
ganjaboys with us? rofl it was murdrez who were with their 500+ friends all the time and we still powned them so stfu
ganja boys wanted to be allied with us AFTER the war but we said no and killed them

so if you know a shit, keep ur mouth shut capiche?

learn how to play tibia silent? lol tibia has no sound, dunno if u realised it already :/

hahahaha as charts you rocked for win damn war? stupids man talking things that never wins anything, hahaha your guild only win 2 wars and after dominate the server? HAHAHAHAH XD is only one ot .. RLX

haha xD only i say truth xDD why you not make war vs fleans or ganja boys? why?? they are more strongs??? XDD ahh frezy?

LOL ofc ganja boys was with ya before Vazez can prove it also sovietko. Than u attacked tupac so we decided to fuck ya up. We trap sovietko coz of that he said he is going to kick all ppl who attacked tupac after we told him all the names theyy all get's kicked. On another day i sow them again in blidness so i get pissed and that's how's that start. Amd stop talking shit's now

Same goes to you, if you got balls , and you got uber team 10 vs 5 of mine. It woulndt be too much problem acording to your uber pvp.

I was online every day lol, except for the last few days cos I was too busy with being banned >.>

u just admit u're a nerd

@to all those spammers - keep blaming me, I don't care about it at all cuz i know all you want is to win my beautiful char :D

Last edited:
hey striper.. msg me on msn or leave me a message there when they accept fight against us.. 10 of them, 5 of us =) leave the date and the hour, cant log in on the vent recently and u know y, <3 <3

freezy now when i told the true about ganja boy's and blidness u keep away fromt hat in it ;] ? Stupid kido who think's he;s god lol

Back