• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone is free!

What a nerd XDDDDDDDDD

You don't need to fight us to know that you are like the other retards who make UE and run. Your name tells it all XD
lol, "your name tells it all" ..Does the name Qknight tell UE Spammer? so fail, hahahah

Been talking about me while i was gone? we dont do that here in sweden, shame on you, Didnt have time to read it all so...
Vasco and everyone else who is writing against me here, meet me in icechaw in 2 days and we'll see who is the noob runner.

Tell me something you have done trough (spell) your pass on icechaw?
Did you won a battle agaisnt Hotsteppers? No you did not
Did you won a battle agaisnt Westbay? No you did not
Did you won a battle agaisnt WLD? No You did not.
Did you won a battle agaisnt Dark Legon and Co.? No you did not
Did you won a battle agaisnt some noobs Called Murdez? yes you did, and bcuz of beating those noobs you think ur team is the actual big Shi.t on the server

You aint nothing here on icechaw, youre just another team

EDIT: stop saying you re goin to stop icechaw cuz you are not.

Last edited:
Tell me something you have done trough (spell) your pass on icechaw?
Did you won a battle agaisnt Hotsteppers? No you did not
Did you won a battle agaisnt Westbay? No you did not
Did you won a battle agaisnt WLD? No You did not.
Did you won a battle agaisnt Dark Legon and Co.? No you did not
Did you won a battle agaisnt some noobs Called Murdez? yes you did, and bcuz of beating those noobs you think ur team is the actual big Shi.t on the server

You aint nothing here on icechaw, youre just another team

EDIT: stop saying you re goin to stop icechaw cuz you are not.

and you are another guy who lives in past lol I don't need to win a battle against those noobs for rule icechaw oO
who said I'm gonna stop icechaw? It's already stopped lol :/

@Qknight - I said WE ; probably Blindness will be still 'on' but won't be the real crew

@ Jerry - stop licking Russel's ass just for he give you protection

@the other guy in last page - no it's not a dream, blindness is out; you can leave pz finally, hell yeah manz YOU ARE FREEEEEEE

EDIT: I think we powned some 'guys of the past' in a kind of OB in nargor

Yes we did. Was on the Hotel of Thais, we own3d Zion and then your team came bla bla bla, and you couldn't kill us... You had to call Varneo to ue spamm, and that's not called a battle, that's called NON-PVP Battle.

Actually, the thing was i came alone with zion to south gate, we were laghing on vent so hard cuz u were like 20 noobs lvls 200-300 and i said to him to go out of stack and make ue, YEYEYEYE i know was a bad call ;(, thats why I didnt did that XD, however then usul, and gemma came and pwned some of u guys then you went to hotel defence, we were about to break it, But as always noob chars came, then hotsteppers came to kill us, so ofc ill rather prefer a NICE team instead of you.

however if u own icechaw give us a last battle, and ill put easy to you 10 vs 5 of mine team. without bots/ with bots your choise.

I just think its funny that u go on and on about how you own th server, but u only fight with murderz, you guys have never tried killing me or anyone i know. So how can u say lol that the whole server is hiding in pz from you??? I wouldnt want ur acc, too embarrassin to use ur chars name lol...

@Russel- 20 guys? lol we are like 8~ guys in actions, not more.
and you know we have brain, so we toke our noobchars and went there for u guys dont' spam ue, since its the only thing u guys can do ><

@Chronik - we killed almost everyone in this server :/

@Russel- 20 guys? lol we are like 8~ guys in actions, not more.
and you know we have brain, so we toke our noobchars and went there for u guys dont' spam ue, since its the only thing u guys can do ><

@Chronik - we killed almost everyone in this server :/

LOLOLOL well i know a fair few people on the server and u have never killed any of em, dont disband ur guild yet please, wait till some of my team online and we can have a fight and see what happens.

LOLOLOL well i know a fair few people on the server and u have never killed any of em, dont disband ur guild yet please, wait till some of my team online and we can have a fight and see what happens.

LOL, your guild sucks soooooooo hard ! Me , Ice Elemental and Varneo own3d Brafff, Gral, and some of your outher's team members... In your next post you will post that Brafff and Gral aren't on your guild... Well they were helping you out... And we killed some more so I don't really care. This ot is dead , no one cares about it. TwifySoft's Members doesn't seem to care, so I would I? I'm probally leaving to Real Tibia... WAIT? DOES IT EXIST? OMG OMG OMG OMG ! Yes it does.. Tibia isn't not only ot's and stuff.

8 ppl right :p wanna fight those 8 ppl vs 5 of mine? so I ill make you all shut up. fuc.king puss.ys

And yeah you have brain, comming on noob chars instead of stay and figh back.
you knew we would broke that stupid defence cuz you all are the biggest noobs ever and you dont know a shit about nothing, So you didnt trusted your team nor your skillz to stay and fight back.

u're calling us pussy? lol said the guy who called his friend for make ue spam cuz u were afraid of dieing
also as you said we were 200~300 and what lvl are you guys?:/

I'm just wondering how can a person be so damn dumb for god sake

are u fucking brainless or what?

WE ARE OUT capiche?

as my dear gay friend, Zosis, said this ot is dead
maybe he'll change to twinforce when rl tibia becomes 8.5 so if u wanan fight with us go there

Lol that doesnt sound like somethin someone who owned the server would say... Come on if u were telling the truth before we will all hide in pz when u guys show up anyway wont we???

Lol that doesnt sound like somethin someone who owned the server would say... Come on if u were telling the truth before we will all hide in pz when u guys show up anyway wont we???

sorry but we have more things to do than killing noobs lol

edit: lol, I've just seen ur avatar. ganjas boys?lol the guys who died by us and then asked for alliance?:|

u're calling us pussy? lol said the guy who called his friend for make ue spam cuz u were afraid of dieing
also as you said we were 200~300 and what lvl are you guys?:/

I'm just wondering how can a person be so damn dumb for god sake

so if im a pussy, why dont you accept on 10 of urs vs 5 of mine

Im tell you why. You dont want to see the truth, you want to keep dreaming, You dont want to see the cruel reality that you just owned the server cuz none of the bigs teams played icechaw
cuz of the sucky updated.

Now that the updated will be on the following days, and we will be back, includin hots, westbay, And dark legon team, and you know any of of these teams would fuc.k you up in 1 min, thats why you want to leave now.

As you just said
'I'm just wondering how can a person be so damn dumb for god sake'

so if im a pussy, why dont you accept on 10 of urs vs 5 of mine

Im tell you why. You dont want to see the truth, you want to keep dreaming, You dont want to see the cruel reality that you just owned the server cuz none of the bigs teams played icechaw
cuz of the sucky updated.

Now that the updated will be on the following days, and we will be back, includin hots, westbay, And dark legon team, and you know any of of these teams would fuc.k you up in 1 min, thats why you want to leave now.

As you just said
'I'm just wondering how can a person be so damn dumb for god sake'

lol, tell me why are you so damn stupid?! ur parents doesn't care about you, you don't have friends irl or what?
stop living in past ffs
I PRO CUZ I OWNed SERVER I VERI PRO CUZ I USE UES

I could repeat what i said in lasts posts but i've more interesting things to do

so when you get a brain, msg me and maybe I can get a free time for talk with you

just my two cents for ya :/

Last edited:
LoL blidness never own server. You are tlking about ganja boy's right? Ok so why da fuk sovietko as ur leader he said he dnt want war with us. When we traped him in thais he kicked some of u member's just to not die there lol.
I dnt get why u acting as pro now since u are nothing i can take u down with 5 friend's and u can be all online. Want it ? Ohh no sry yea i forgot u leave that server. so just go where u from and never come back here. No1 gona miss You .

I dnt play here anymore but I can log just to kick ur ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL blidness never own server. You are tlking about ganja boy's right? Ok so why da fuk sovietko as ur leader he said he dnt want war with us. When we traped him in thais he kicked some of u member's just to not die there lol.
I dnt get why u acting as pro now since u are nothing i can take u down with 5 friend's and u can be all online. Want it ? Ohh no sry yea i forgot u leave that server. so just go where u from and never come back here. No1 gona miss You .

I dnt play here anymore but I can log just to kick ur ass. Stupid fucker's.

I don't know who you are, but if i got time to login in Ice I'll pwn you solo.

Ps: I give all my items and money, but I can solo you without supplis ^_^

Back