• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone is free!

Yea vasco ye ofc :) Try how u gona own 622 ek :D ;]
And stop acting boss on forum proof it u are best And i will make post and congratz to You

LoL blidness never own server. You are tlking about ganja boy's right? Ok so why da fuk sovietko as ur leader he said he dnt want war with us. When we traped him in thais he kicked some of u member's just to not die there lol.
I dnt get why u acting as pro now since u are nothing i can take u down with 5 friend's and u can be all online. Want it ? Ohh no sry yea i forgot u leave that server. so just go where u from and never come back here. No1 gona miss You .

I dnt play here anymore but I can log just to kick ur ass.

what are you talking about? seems you are not updated :/
if you don't know a shit, stfu .. ganja boys got powned by us and then offered us alliance .. we said ok and they came to south gate and we powned them again:s

and ofc you won't miss me, u're tired of getting owned :/

Yea vasco ye ofc :) Try how u gona own 622 ek :D ;]
And stop acting boss on forum proof it u are best And i will make post and congratz to You

and if you want a battle with us come to 7.6 ot without bot, hotkeys .. but doubt u'll come, exiva "pvp

Freezy, since you say you owned this server, Did you ever have any obs? any big battles? fought against the best team? What did you do that made you think you own the server?

sebeklondyn - u is also pluriel, know it?:|
U, UR TEAM, NO BRAIN

and ofc everyone says we are nothing cuz they got owned all the time :< I'd the same if i'd be them

@manfrix~ - who's him?:S

sebeklondyn - u is also pluriel, know it?:|
U, UR TEAM, NO BRAIN

and ofc everyone says we are nothing cuz they got owned all the time :< I'd the same if i'd be them

@manfrix~ - who's him?:S
That is the thing we are trying to explain to you, You havent killed any of us haha, tell me 1 name of a 500+ you have killed, idk if there is one :s

That is the thing we are trying to explain to you, You havent killed any of us haha, tell me 1 name of a 500+ you have killed, idk if there is one :s

i dont think that they killed any1 ^^

lol, I actually tought you we're joking about owning the server, you never did and never will.
Edit: All of you should he very happy that i have been banned the last week, I see blindness as a noob guild, a noob guild like that ganja boys, low lvls and many of them, pretty good exp for my knight tho.

Qknight=Spam Ue 0 pvp And wanna be ADULT :)
SIGNED

Btw what lvl u have in real 20 ?50 ? DUMB

ots 10000000000000x Exp ye oh ye im rox i have 600+ MS IM ROX ! "Qknight" HAHAAHAHAHAH made my day

Qknight=Spam Ue 0 pvp And wanna be ADULT :)
SIGNED

Btw what lvl u have in real 20 ?50 ? DUMB

ots 10000000000000x Exp ye oh ye im rox i have 600+ MS IM ROX ! "Qknight" HAHAAHAHAHAH made my day

wtf are you talking about?

Freezy, since you say you owned this server, Did you ever have any obs? any big battles? fought against the best team? What did you do that made you think you own the server?

Because they stood in thais with 10+ ppl and killed lvl 250's OBVIOSLY THEY PWN

So I think is all clear now. u ownig this server's but only those ppl lvl's 300 ? :D Funny so funny ^.^
no1 alse from the highest lvl's get killed by You No1 Get that?

Kill some high lvl's (and i dnt mean like one person) and we will talk untill that U are noob for me.

Ktxbye

Because he call him self like master pvp ?
Pvp isn't spam ue in ots when u hit like 1.6k rotfl
If some people from this ots have 100+ charakter lvl in real tibia and enjoy battle field they know what i mean this ots is like hmmm dragon ball ots ?
No balance,Only Spam Ue,Druid is Powah hit this same like Ms+have paraliz+grav vita.
Did you see many people online im not because of debug and many people w8 for normal client and OFC "BOT"

Because he call him self like master pvp ?
Pvp isn't spam ue in ots when u hit like 1.6k rotfl
If some people from this ots have 100+ charakter lvl in real tibia and enjoy battle field they know what i mean this ots is like hmmm dragon ball ots ?
No balance,Only Spam Ue,Druid is Powah hit this same like Ms+have paraliz+grav vita.
Did you see many people online im not because of debug and many people w8 for normal client and OFC "BOT"
lol, i have NEVER called myself master or even good at pvp and who the hell starts a pvp enforced with rates 1500~ if they dont like the words 'exevo gran mas flam' or 'exevo gran mas frigo' ?? ..I mean, the servers are made for ues.

well Blindness is tired of owning the server, is tired of those ue spammers, is tired of having no enemies enough to take us down; therefore you can finally leave pz without fear cuz BLINDNESS IS OUT
ye I know you are getting an orgasm right now but w8 I got more hotnews for ya! the last post of this thread will win my acc with 1 of the most beautiful house in Thais (Upper Swamp Lane 4) with all items inside it wich is worth 10kk~ and also the prettiest addons everm the assassin full!so, keep signing and maybe u'll be the lucky guy who'll have the pleasure to walk with a character so damn beautiful, Zuckov (getting an orgasm again?)

cheers
Over and out
ur not even 400+ rofl i can't get a single XP from you -.-
Btw blindness is a nuub guild rofl . . . south gate stack ? or ue spamm sovietiko down hahahha flea's uead ALL of ur guild down in a single combo

Back