• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Everyone is free!

freezy now when i told the true about ganja boy's and blidness u keep away fromt hat in it ;] ? Stupid kido who think's he;s god lol

look your fucking polack i've more things to do than talking with a fucking brainless that keeps saying the same sh!t
I don't think i'm GOD, actually I don't even trust in God cuz if he'd exist guys like you wouldn't live

and what truth u're talking about? I never fought with ganja boys on my side, maybe it was vazez but is like you, retarded kidd0

now keep threathing me if you want to but I won't answer anymore, I don't even need it since u usually own yourself

time to polack smile : ;]

p.s- blindness is not my business anymore, msg those noobs in guild that i don't even know who they are, for a battle if you want to , then will be fair,bcuz will be brainless vs brainless

well Blindness is tired of owning the server, is tired of those ue spammers, is tired of having no enemies enough to take us down; therefore you can finally leave pz without fear cuz BLINDNESS IS OUT
ye I know you are getting an orgasm right now but w8 I got more hotnews for ya! the last post of this thread will win my acc with 1 of the most beautiful house in Thais (Upper Swamp Lane 4) with all items inside it wich is worth 10kk~ and also the prettiest addons everm the assassin full!so, keep signing and maybe u'll be the lucky guy who'll have the pleasure to walk with a character so damn beautiful, Zuckov (getting an orgasm again?)

cheers
Over and out

Haha MAKE MY DAY !
Well first thing first maybe you owned Murderz but not server since as soon as our players was online (Old Ganja Boy's) you were camping in Pz even when u had like 5 more players ;) SO stop making posts like "we are tired of owning server" Cuz ur guild was the most noobish guild I've ever seen. Why ? Because you had so many players...ye...But good guild isnt about number of players is about fighting together helping each other that how it should look. Btw how did u wanted to own server without VT ? Or maybe you had VT but ur members was to thick to join channel ?? Or maybe they Didn't knew how to install it idk but anyway you were such a Dumbasses in all fights i saw you :p cuz mostly it was againts us :p

Anyway good to see that guild Disbanded Cuz it was a big mistake :D

P.S Old Blindness members who are still hunted will die :*

Gl & Tc
GUESS WHOS THAT ! _/

lol, I actually tought you we're joking about owning the server, you never did and never will.
Edit: All of you should he very happy that i have been banned the last week, I see blindness as a noob guild, a noob guild like that ganja boys, low lvls and many of them, pretty good exp for my knight tho.

One thing to say MR Bot when I used to be in Ganja Boys we had like 10 - 15 members only PL and we won all battles lol sell that char and go away

Haha MAKE MY DAY !
Well first thing first maybe you owned Murderz but not server since as soon as our players was online (Old Ganja Boy's) you were camping in Pz even when u had like 5 more players ;) SO stop making posts like "we are tired of owning server" Cuz ur guild was the most noobish guild I've ever seen. Why ? Because you had so many players...ye...But good guild isnt about number of players is about fighting together helping each other that how it should look. Btw how did u wanted to own server without VT ? Or maybe you had VT but ur members was to thick to join channel ?? Or maybe they Didn't knew how to install it idk but anyway you were such a Dumbasses in all fights i saw you :p cuz mostly it was againts us :p

Gl & Tc
GUESS WHOS THAT ! _/

The guild was disbanded? Check again...

AM I HUNTED? PLS NO NO NO, EVIL SANTA AND LIKE MORE 5 GUYS TRAPPED ME :( AND I COULD GET OUT ! :X NO KEAL ME OK? ME PAYS 1kk !

Haha MAKE MY DAY !

Gl & Tc
GUESS WHOS THAT ! _/

pz camping? like 75% of us weren't active at all so stop saying bs for look good in forum.. if we are so noobish and u could pown us bla bla bla why the score was 75-40? and why did u backstabb us in our back and rooked 2 chars of blindess when we weren't online? seems u were afraid of losing lol..
aniway we were losing like 40-30 and then the real crew became active again and rapped ur ass.. ofc we saw 1 guys of rooking himself so we went there and killed him like 15~ cuz u did the same ;)

without rook char frags war would be 60~30 so we'd still win and u'd still massacred :/

PD - I know I wouldn't answer anymore but i couldn't resist :D

hahaha omg, You guys said that you guys owning the server with the guild "Blindness"? hmm haha u guys most joke We took many of u guys And i never see you guys in action haha only loseloselose^^

pz camping? like 75% of us weren't active at all so stop saying bs for look good in forum.. if we are so noobish and u could pown us bla bla bla why the score was 75-40? and why did u backstabb us in our back and rooked 2 chars of blindess when we weren't online? seems u were afraid of losing lol..
aniway we were losing like 40-30 and then the real crew became active again and rapped ur ass.. ofc we saw 1 guys of rooking himself so we went there and killed him like 15~ cuz u did the same ;)

without rook char frags war would be 60~30 so we'd still win and u'd still massacred :/

PD - I know I wouldn't answer anymore but i couldn't resist :D

Such an idiot, you never owned us [Ganja Boys] We owned you and Murderz at same time. If we would have Official war you would loosing by 30 frags already. But some1 didnt accept the WAR! :[
DOnt act like you were good guild cuz ur suck.

i was allied with blindness before but now i never see anyone online :/ its fun when u guys are on :)

Back