• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

If you play with same rate people all the time, then you will just be stuck at same bracket forever, but I guess you are just too dumb to understand that.
Before you start bashing shit, feel free to come and play against me and see how well you do. :)

Just becuse you play with people at the same rate it doesn't mean that they are at the same level as you are?

Sure, we'll play together later on. You gonna go for jereziah mid with boots and a teleport as first items? :D :D :D

fuckyeah.jpg

Ahhhh, its been a while since I played a game with 0 deaths. Feels good! :D

Ofc it's true. Do you really expect to stand a chance against good players if you always play against noobs and feel strong while stomping 1200s?

Well, I would say that you should play with players that is about just as good as you are...

Getting stomped all the time just makes you mad, which will make you rage and quit playing. xD

Getting stomped at all doesn't make you mad, it makes you mad if you play 1v5 or 1v3, because your team doesnt do anything.

Back