• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I guess you do have a point; but otservlist already allows users to look at what each server is using on the description page. So, having it as a search function wouldn't be much of a change. I agree, some people may try to find exploits in a certain revision then check all servers with that revision - but we could expand against that by allowing users to post information about distributions and how to solve basic/well-known errors kind of like a wiki so developers can combat anyone trying to do that.

I'll put this idea on a brief-hold while I look into what could be the most major side-effects for server owners (being targeted with search) , and the benefits of servers of doing this (all revision users can easily find eachother and ask for help or post help) .

why did you make a new ot list if otservlist is good and all people already put their servers there. you maybe want money only? ... sad
No, finally there is a team that is willing to do things for the community. I suggest you read through the first page and take a look at what OTlist is actually about, before you assume we're just "another" server list.

Daily Bump: Visit OTList.net today, if you like what you see take a moment to register! We will be adding much more to the site with the coming months.

Edit: Just looked now and we made 75 users! Thank you so much to everyone who has registered, this really means the world to me; knowing that you all support this idea. I can't wait till we have the features coded and able for the open tibia community to start using. Thank you once again, I can't even imagine what the "feels" will be like at 100 users!

-Extrodus

Last edited:
Thanks for the support!

Daily Bump: 1 user away from 80! Thank you very much to everyone who has registered in the past few days, you are helping us emensily by signing up and showing that there is support behind the idea. Keep the sign ups coming, click here to register!

Daily Bump: Take a moment to register on OTList and support a great cause! I am coming up with ways to encourage people to sign up in the beta phase of the website. More information will be given shortly, but until then - sign up!

Regards,
Extrodus

@webtimize,
We are going to be using bootstrap until all features are completely coded. We are adding in a theme switcher to allow the use of multiple templates giving users the freedom to choose how to display OTList! :D

@OTList.net,
Thank you to everyone who has helped push us past 80 users!
(Currently 81 users on OTList in just a short 2 months!)

Keep the sign-ups coming, and if you happen to notice any servers not on the list and you have some spare time, please add it to the list. When the server list features are nearing completion, we will be rewarding the most helpful users of OTList with Special Titles, Badges, User Group Color, Bonus Coins for Advertising, and more to show our appreciation.

Once the forums become available we will start holding posting and referral events, hiring board moderators and hopefully getting lots of idea threads constructed to get a better opinion of what everybody wants from each one of our features.

I apologize to everyone for the delay in updates (2-3 weeks)! Averatec has been very busy in real life with his job. I will try to find a side-dev that has spare time to help out with extra work so Averatec can focus on the most important features. I promise, OTList will be much more than its current state!

Click here to register at OTList today!

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
Daily Bump: Register today at OTList.net, more than 10k players online right now!

@Ganjaa,
Thank you very much for using our list and supporting us!

@OTList Daily Bump,
It has only been 2-3 days since we reached 80 users and we are already 3 users away from 90! Thank you so much for getting behind OTList.net, each sign up is even more encouragement to make this the best open tibia tool around. Add your server today on OTList!

Last edited:
Daily Bump: Sign up to OTList.net today! Join a growing open-tibia resource portal, updates coming soon!

Daily Bump: Register today at OTList.net and help us reach 100 users, we will be adding new updates soon for users to interact with and have a chance to win coins for helping us grow!

Daily Bump: Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone! Yes, it's true; now only 5 users away from 100! It seems like in such a short time (less than 2 months!) we've accomplished so much and I thank you guys so much for making this happen. Without you, OTList wouldn't be possible; this is a tool for the community and I'm glad you all see the benefits! I can't wait till all the features are live and available for public use, it will be a wonderful day in Open Tibia. Long Live OTList.net! <3

Sign up today and help us break the milestone of 100 users! --> Click Here To Sign Up <--

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
4 to go :p
cvWE8JH.png

Red

Thank you for joining sir! Much appreciated, we are getting so close!

Daily Bump: Join OTList.net and help us push to 100 users!

Update: Thank you everyone, we broke 100 users <3 You all are so amazing, thank you so much for your support!

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
Daily Bump: Turned my hosting computer offline last night due to my thermal paste wearing out! Ordered some new thermal paste, and hopefully that will help control the temp of my CPU until we order our hosting plan.

We are back online, with you guessed it; OVER 100 USERS, Thank you to everyone who has signed up! The website is back online for you to enjoy! Share it with your friends, and help us break the record of 150 now!

(From @averatec: Updates coming soon, don't worry!)

Edit: Thermal Paste Arrived, we are now down 20-30 degrees <3 Should allow the hosting computer to stay on longer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back