• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net - A revolution for Creators & Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to a Black Friday sale, we have locked in 1 year of hosting with a reputable hosting company, HostGator! We will be transferring everything over ASAP after we receive the log-in details, thank you for the continued support. I know this investment will give back to the community more than I could ever wish, and for that; I must thank you all again for the support!

Long Live OTList.net, register today and join a growing Open Tibia Portal!

Daily Bump: The hosting move is in it's final phase! We are now completely moved over to the new host, we've imported everything from the final backup on the home hosting and tomorrow we are looking at setting up our new updater for the website.

Please post your results on load times of the new host, we are located in New York, United States; I will be adding CloudFlare to help speed up connections for users around the globe if there are any latency issues.

Long Live OTList.net, register and get your user locked in! I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving + Black Friday Weekend!

Daily Bump: Hows everyone's load time with the new hosting, seems great on my end! Long Live OTList, make an account today while we gather our updates!

Hello guys.
I can't seem to add my server to your website, it simply says "your server has to be online". It works fine on the competitors site but not here for some strange reason. Any clue what might cause this?

This is because our updater/server fetcher is not enabled until Averatec imports the new "Updater Application" which he developed to use instead of our current updater. Please give it 1-2 days before adding your server, Averatec is very busy. He did say he would have the updater working today, but he hasn't answered my messages yet to find out whats going on.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, we will have the list updating as soon as possible! Thank you for using OTList.net!

This is because our updater/server fetcher is not enabled until Averatec imports the new "Updater Application" which he developed to use instead of our current updater. Please give it 1-2 days before adding your server, Averatec is very busy. He did say he would have the updater working today, but he hasn't answered my messages yet to find out whats going on.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, we will have the list updating as soon as possible! Thank you for using OTList.net!

No problem, thanks for ths swift response and i'll be using otlist.net for sure. :)

@Rickolajten,
You can now add your server to our list.

@OTList.net,
Everything is set up on our new host, currently we only accept servers on port 7000-8000 due to our hosting plan situation. But from all 200+ servers on the list, this means only 1 server will not be updated (Port:8460) so we aren't too worried right now. Everyone should still be able to use OTList.net with no problems! Enjoy, and thank you for the support. Keep the registrations coming!

Daily Bump: Would love to get some results on ping and load times! 40 users until 150, thank you so much for the registrations; if you haven't signed up yet click here to do so.

Regards,
OTList.net Admin

Daily Bump: We've had over 5 new servers added to the list. Of the servers added some where Swedish, Brazilian and American so it seems all countries can access our site with no problems adding servers. We have a 45 day money back policy on our hosting plan, so please post any errors or issues with connecting that you have. So far it has been perfect and giving a great connection, so it looks like we picked a decent host for our beta phase.

With that being said, Long Live OTList.net! Our hosting plan is for a year, and we will definitely be renewing it. Our website will not be going offline any time soon, support us in making one of the greatest tools for developers and players to date. Sign up today!

Regards,
Extrodus

Daily Bump: It has been said that Averatec will be pushing to finish blogs and forums very soon! Stay tuned at OTList.net and get ready for updates!

Hey @Jaed Le Raep! It's been awhile since I last talked to you, glad you're still around! I remember you were starting a small business last time we spoke, how's that working out?!

Thanks for the encouraging words by the way! The OTList Team is giving it everything we've got this Christmas Break! We hope to see us push 250 users just after the New Year! Over the holidays we will be doing lots of advertising and updates, like adding an advanced search form and a simple forum layout to start us off as a community. We are also adding in server blogs and even more user friendly features including new notifications, ways to be rewarded (events, activities) and most importantly a header area (incl. mascot, yet to be picked) to give OTList.net a home-like feel; giving the users something to remember us by.

Join us today at OTList.net and help us inform everyone about the new Open Tibia Portal that is under development. If you are interested in joining the team, please look under the Job Section on OTLand and browse for "OTList - Role Call" and post an application!

Regards,
Extrodus

My ping to OtList is 203ms so that isn't actually too bad considering where I'm located :) Most servers hosted from the location of OtList are 450+ms

Daily Bump: Averatec has been working hard on the forums, can't wait till it is released for public use! Get ready a create an account on OTList.net today and add your server! Note: Added servers may randomly be highlighted to show appreciation to users using OTList.net! Add yours to OTList today!

Daily Bump: Almost 20 users till 150, thank you so much for all the registrations! Our Forums will be added next week, this means lots of new activity to be had on OTList.net! Don't miss it and sign up today.

Looking good, will put some ideas up later.
Keep it up.

Kind Regard,
Eldin.

Nice :D
My todo/issue list is so freaking long xd but don't worry soon forum will be available as @Extrodus said

@averatec, Lol yeah, the issue list is huge isn't it. I wish I could organize the issues better, for example into catagories like "Major Updates" "Minor Updates" "Work on for Fun". I bet it would make your work load feel so much smaller since we only need a few major updates-minor updates to get OTList on the road, while all the others are work on for fun issues that can be done later.

If you ever feel there is so much on the work load you don't know where to start or what to do, just let me know and I will do my best at organizing it in a way for you to see whats really needed of your time and what can be put last.

Also I want to say publicly, you sir are truly amazing, you have been the most friendly - honest - hard working partner I have had in a long time and it's been a pleasure working with you on this. You've never complained or argue with ideas; we always reach an understanding and I want to thank you for everything! I hope everyone else can post their "Thank You" messages because you deserve it for all the work you've done on this new platform for Open Tibia socializing and development! You are truly revolutionizing Open Tibia, OTList.net is the new stepping stone for players and developers everywhere!

@OTList.net,
The forums are right around the corner, they are literally baking in the oven - getting all pretty! Averatec is just finishing up the styles/layouts for the start of our forum so we can start getting some users sharing their ideas directly on OTList.net!

Thank you everyone for pushing us past 130 users, we are rocketing towards 200+!
Register today and add your server to our list by clicking this text!

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back