• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell?

First of all, U didnt take it from a body in a quest or hunt place. cuz it was inside of bridge that he didnt have control of.
Secondly there are none who can vouch that you have given them items they droped in a fight inside bridge or other places.
Third. Im pretty sure u wouldnt do it. by just seeing how u are ingame.

And yea if u used paypal as i assume u used u can show the paypal history.

First of all, U didnt take it from a body in a quest or hunt place. cuz it was inside of bridge that he didnt have control of.
I don't really see how the place matters?
Secondly there are none who can vouch that you have given them items they droped in a fight inside bridge or other places.
You asked everyone, or? I'm quite certain you didn't.
Third. Im pretty sure u wouldnt do it. by just seeing how u are ingame.
Well, that's your opinion. If you're being a dick to me, expect me to return the favour.

I don't really see how the place matters?

You asked everyone, or? I'm quite certain you didn't.

Well, that's your opinion. If you're being a dick to me, expect me to return the favour.

so the place doesnt matter? Are u stupid or what? He would never be enable to reach it until the clean but yea he would for sure would manage to run inside a fat pvp zone search several bodys (Like he said 6 bodys were over his own body) and get it back.

and asking you to do job instead of sitting pvping with your sub char is being rude. then i cant say much more

so the place doesnt matter? Are u stupid or what? He would never be enable to reach it until the clean but yea he would for sure would manage to run inside a fat pvp zone search several bodys (Like he said 6 bodys were over his own body) and get it back.

What I wanted to say, was that I would do it for anybody at any place. It doesn't really matter if they ask me to get it inside quest, or inside bridge, or LMS even for that sake.

Double exp weekend!!!

I have to say that your Staff is very active. I have botted afk for 7 days and got 1.48m thats pretty good. and not a single time have a staff member checked me

I have to say that your Staff is very active. I have botted afk for 7 days and got 1.48m thats pretty good. and not a single time have a staff member checked me
Doubt it, there is no one level 1,48M with swedish flag on highscoers :p

And who said i got a swedish flag on my account. It doesnt have to be me who created it
Ur a funny guy. You asked Coke several times regarding that Kelvin would have cavebot. Although everytime he checked him he did not have it! And now you're pretending to be him?

Ur a funny guy. You asked Coke several times regarding that Kelvin would have cavebot. Although everytime he checked him he did not have it! And now you're pretending to be him?

Do you seriously think i would say my correct level? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back