• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zv4ikk.png

Can't open client when i press start at pokemon updater

I got exactly the same problem, Right click -> Run as administrator

I like the server, and I just got online, can't play with a lag like that.
Takes like 1 minute to get about 20 steps.

Cost of healing is a good feature.

What they need to do is instead of dropping loot rate from what it was yesterday, they need to drop buff items loot rate, and put gold back up. Cause $100 for a pokeball, and healing, and then cost of pots if u want to survive...is retarded when loot rate is like .25 from like 2 yesterday.

Hotkeys don't save is Tibia client problem. It has always been like that when switching from 7.~ to 8.4 ~ 8.5+, atleast I've always experienced it in my OT days. But I guess they might be able to fix it with some custom code. What's kick time? I didn't get kicked after 20 mins.

Everything else I agree on.

Cost of healing is a good feature.

What they need to do is instead of dropping loot rate from what it was yesterday, they need to drop buff items loot rate, and put gold back up. Cause $100 for a pokeball, and healing, and then cost of pots if u want to survive...is retarded when loot rate is like .25 from like 2 yesterday.

Hotkeys don't save is Tibia client problem. It has always been like that when switching from 7.~ to 8.4 ~ 8.5+, atleast I've always experienced it in my OT days. But I guess they might be able to fix it with some custom code. What's kick time? I didn't get kicked after 20 mins.

Everything else I agree on.

"path"

Seriously, this is so boring with this loot rate, i've killed over 100 pidgeys and spearows all i got is 54 coins??????? WTF how the fu** am i supposed to buy pokeballs and heal my pokemon?

Stop hunting those shitty poke lol. Geodude dropped 12 coins for me.

Stop hunting those shitty poke lol. Geodude dropped 12 coins for me.

paying for healing is terrible. I had no money and to heal my dead sparrow level 6 back up it costed 24 coins, thats like 20 mins of hunting at places I was limited to lol, I think it needs to be removed or atleast changed. Or maybe its just something that sucks when you start but eventually doesn't matter later on.

Oh so still not official?

Yea, this sort of thing happens a lot in game servers, its not anything new to miss-evaluate a launch date. Its hard to know when things are good for launch when you don't have test scripts and test plans etc.

paying for healing is terrible. I had no money and to heal my dead sparrow level 6 back up it costed 24 coins, thats like 20 mins of hunting at places I was limited to lol, I think it needs to be removed or atleast changed. Or maybe its just something that sucks when you start but eventually doesn't matter later on.

Doesnt the pokemons regenerate hp themselves??

Yea, this sort of thing happens a lot in game servers, its not anything new to miss-evaluate a launch date. Its hard to know when things are good for launch when you don't have test scripts and test plans etc.

And the bad dedi ofcourse :)

You say their dedicated sucks, because you want to host it, because you want to steal the files, kthxbai.

Not really, we offered to host it for a low fee, and they accepted at first, then declined.
We told them their dedi would not be able to hold it up, we were right

However, why would we steal a server we wouldn't be able to keep maintaining? They would just have to launch a minor update to be superior to ours, obviously.

Fucking prick, all you do here is to troll, nobody likes u.

Bam would be the last one that steals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back