• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tiablo project (Diablo 2 -like server)

The gambler, but i got exams in rl atm, i will keep working in 1,5 months again on the project, and the progress will go fast then...

Nice to hear, anyway you have failed @ 3force in first post.

Thanks nevalopo :*

@chojrak i will try my best to learn it... someday i will do it... or hero!
c
▲▲
better? :D... but it still sux somehow

updated!

ChuckNorrisApproved.png

Titan, Taffy here, I played your servs xD, they were great!

Good luck with this one, you will see me here!

Heyy Taffy, its nice to see you man!
Good that u are still around
How are you?
When its in Betta i will message you!

I know lol, I've still been looking at this ever since it came out with the thread, I tried messaging him and everything, because if it works out it gonna be epic.. it looks awesome already.. but he still hasn't responded ;/

Yeah they do work lol, its just it takes long than just making a real map and adding some donations, considering that's what most servers are like, this server takes time to make everything because its all custom, I've seen servers like these happen a bunch and they were great, its probably just something came up in his life and he didn't have time or something like that, but don't think that severs like these will never work out.

Back