• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Arda Online.
The server is still beeing developed, it is taking a little bit longer due to our short staff VS. what we want to achieve.
Do NOT worry, we have already dedicated too many time to just drop this project!

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Best regards!

Lol the formalities on OTLands advertisement lately.
Anyways thanks for the heads-up. How far would you say you are on the project? Do you see the horizont of opening the servers (not beta) in the near future?

Lol the formalities on OTLands advertisement lately.
Anyways thanks for the heads-up. How far would you say you are on the project? Do you see the horizont of opening the servers (not beta) in the near future?

Hello!

We can surely see the official release coming in the near future, we have scaled many beta features taking player's feedback in consideration. Many things still needed improvement despite the fact that we had already worked a lot on it, but we have kept the motivation and consistency in our thoughts.

We don't like to give exact dates, but I will risk to say that the release is pretty near.

Our formality represent professionalism and respect with those interested in our work, we hope you don't mind it or take it as a negative aspect, we just think that people like to be treated well and respectfully, even in an open tibia server.

Best regards!

nice to see that the project is still running but it's taking too long to be completed..

We have experienced a minor crash today, after 3500 hours of continous uptime due to a security audit performed by our staff.
The website and game are back online.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Best regards.

Haven't played too long on the server but it seems pretty cool. I don't know if this is just the new tibia client but I love the UI, looks very nice and clean.

Regardless, it's nice to see something different than most of the other tibia clients even if it wasn't custom made.

I'm not sure how I feel about the spell system yet but I'm willing to give it a chance.

Overall the server looks quite promising.

Hello! '-'

After a long time, we are hopeful that we will officially release the server, we are in active again after a short break and will not stop until we finish.
Back with more news later this week, enjoy.

PS: If you are interested in working with us, pm me, we really appreciate any kind of help.

Looks promising but I lost the urge to play after seeing the lack of players from skimming through the website

I hope you raise the exp-rate to gain some interest as this server clearly has potential and I'm sure you don't want all this work to be for nothing

Looks promising but I lost the urge to play after seeing the lack of players from skimming through the website

I hope you raise the exp-rate to gain some interest as this server clearly has potential and I'm sure you don't want all this work to be for nothing

For sure! We are working to make the server more interesting for players, many changes on vocations, spells, map, monsters, exp and many other things, just check the website or facebook for more information.

Hello new ppl, just pm me on game, Dathrok, i'll help everyone if I can. xD

2w5n6sx.jpg

Arda Beginner's Island - a place where you can learn how to play without any serious risks.

- No item loss on death until level 20;
- Interactive tutorials showing eveything you need to know;
- Player killing disabled in the island;

.. and many, many more! \o/

Ilha de Iniciantes de Arda - um lugar onde você pode aprender a jogar sem grandes riscos.

- Sem perda de itens nas mortes até o nível 20;
- Tutoriais interativos mostrando tudo que você precisa saber;
- Assassinato de outros jogadores é desabilitado na ilha;

.. e muito, muito mais! \o/

Greetings!

2% of the total work to go, almost there!!!

One of the best tibia servers ever made. I feel sorry for the admin for spending so much hard work on this server and not many people playing it. I am having a blast on it, come join me! -Gothi/Vlfberht

25sy3b9.jpg

We proudly announce that the Arda Pre-Release period starts TODAY, and schedule the Official Release Date to September 20th - Saturday.

The pre-release period will be used to make the final ajustments with your help, and make sure everything is working perfectly. It already contains the content and systems of the official release, but the accounts and characters from beta phase will still be available for the pre-release and will be reseted on the official release.

Players who report bugs using website Bug Report forum section or the in-game command Control + Z will be awarded in the official release together with those who did it in beta, we have not forgotten! Donations will also be allowed in the pre-release and will be available again on the official release.

Features:
- Spell Forge System;
- New Vocations;
- New Spells;
- Interactive Tutorials;
- Dialog Friendly Actions;
- New Cities and Locations;
- New Monsters;
- New Quests;
- Hundreds of ajustments and fixes;

... and much, much more!

Download the newest game client version, a detailed list of features and fixed will be available on the next saturday.

Gather your friends and start refining your skills in order to become a legend!
Have fun!

OMG, finally!!! this is looking freaking awesome, congratz guys!

I didnt quite understood the donations explanation.. if I donate in this release, I will get my points back at the official one?

Last edited:
OMG, finally!!! this is looking freaking awesome, congratz guys!

I didnt quite understood the donations explanation.. if I donate in this release, I will get my points back at the official one?

Yes, that's exactly it, darkforce.

idk why my stuff keeps detecting the game as malware >.> oh well did look nice though

idk why my stuff keeps detecting the game as malware >.> oh well did look nice though

Warning
: Our game client has it's data securely packed/virtualized, so some antivirus may falsely acuse it of having a virus in it. Just ignore it as it is a false positive warning.

Virus total report: http://bit.ly/18sD9Vm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back